Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Please suggest me home medicine for following problems 1 overweight 95 kg 2 having eczema at genetically parts 3rd knee joint pain while climbing up and down 4th deficiency of iron value is 20 only.
I am 40 Years of Age, Male, I wanna to ask the Question from you that I am diabetic patient as well as High Blood Pressure so Question is that how to prevent these diseases what precaution should I take? Thanks With Regards.
Clean your kidneys in rs. 10.00
Or even less
Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering
The blood by removing salt and any unwanted
Bacteria entering our body.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it
Needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we
Going to do this?
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of coriander (dhaniya leaves) and
Wash it clean. Cut it into small pieces and put it in a
Pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes
And let it cool down. Next, filter it and pour it in a
Clean bottle and keep it in the refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass every day and you will notice all
Salt and other accumulated impurities coming out
Of your kidney while urination. You will be able to
Notice the difference yourself!
Dhaniya/coriander is known as the best cleaning
Treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is
World kidney day.
Protect your kidney's.
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.
1. Eat LOCAL fruits. Like Banana, Grapes, Chikoo, Mangoes. All fruits have FRUCTOSE so it doesn matter that u r eating a mango over an Apple. A Mango comes from Konkan n Apple from Kashmir. So Mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if u have DIABETES as d FRUCTOSE will eventually manage ur SUGAR
2 . Choose Seed oils than Veggie oils. Like choose ground nut, mustard, coconut n til. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. GHEE n its benefits.
Eat GHEE daily. How much GHEE we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more GHEE then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample GHEE. It REDUCES cholesterol.
3. Include COCONUT. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has ZERO CHOLESTEROL and it makes ur WAIST SLIM
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we dont need them. Also they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, UPMA, idli, dosa, paratha
4 . Farhaan akhtars New ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite... Even ghar ka kachara has fibre, likewise oats have fibre. Don't chose them for fibre. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No JUICES till u hv teeth in ur mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6 . SUGARCANE is d real DETOX . Drink d juice fresh or eat d SUGARCANE
7 . For pcos, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. RICE - eat regular WHITE RICE. NO NEED of Brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires ur pressure cooker, then why do u want to tire ur tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is GI INDEX. Rice has mediun GI index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d GI INDEX is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n u can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if u r more hungry, let ur stomach be ur guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if u wish. It depends on ur hunger. Eat RICE in ALL THREE MEALS without any fear.
11. Food shudnt make u scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make u FEEL GOOD
12 . NEVER look at CALORIES. Look at NUTRIENTS
13 . No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my Nani n Dadi ate? If yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per ur season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Ur hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need fried food so eat them.
16 . When not to have chai - tea - dont drink tea as d first thing in morning or when u r hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17 . NO GREEN tea plz. No green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18 . Eat ALL of your TRADITIONAL foods
19. Strictly NO to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/Walk more to digest & stay healthy...
You can overcome your diabetes by gaining some knowledge about what to eat and what not.
1)Completely stop consumption of sugary foods, artificial sweetness, canned juices and any other sweet preparation.
2)Start substituting your wheat flour with bajra/jowar flour/whole wheat flour to reduce your glucose intake.
3)Include a plate raw veggies before your meal to increase your fibre content as it helps to lower down your sugar levels.
4)Substitute your meals with red or brown rice instead of white rice to increase fiber.
5)Flaxseeds (not to roast) are an excellent source of fibre n omega 3 fatty acids n are known to reduce your glucose levels naturally.
6)Cinnamon tea is one of best remedies to reduce your insulin dosage as it contains chromium pincolate which diverts the glucose from the food we get to the muscle cells n must be taken after dinner.
7)Drinking of kokam water before meals (soaked in water for two hours)
Helps to bring down your sugar levels and is a natural cure for diabetes.
8)Fruits that have high glycemic index are not recommended like mango, chikkoo, custard apple etc
9)Lastly exercise for at least 50mins a day is a key to achieve good health.
For a more detailed diet chart and how to plan your menus for issues like diabetes, thyroid, anemia, obesity, gastritis, pregnancy, gastric ulcers consult privately.
I'm a working female and have not time for exercise. I want to lose upto 12 kilos in 2 months and currently weigh 85 kgs. Please tell me how to achieve my target.
I am suffering from diabetes but I can not control on eating sweets as I love them. My age is 27 and I am a male I have been taking medicines for diabetes but it only control it not eradicate it.
Dr. My brother's urine and stool smells heavy than normal. And his mouth also smelling always even after brushing. Is that cause due to liver problem i. E unhealthy liver or irregular digestive system or any thing else? What is the treatment? Any medicine? Please help me out?
Can I eat curd, drink butter milk in noon time and milk at night? I am presently eating broken wheat and oats in morning, evening? Is it ok?
What is the signs and symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis, in latent phase. Even if there is no cough? What are the other strong complaints, when it will be complicated?
Hi. Actually I am over obbesed, I tried walking and all but gradually I am gaining too much weight as I am getting bigger since last 4 years I have gained 35 kgs. Can you suggest the best ever idea. Shall I make a thyroid test. I need to loose weight as soon as possible. Waiting for reply -syed imad uddin.
I am too heavy for my height and age. I have tried gyming for continuous 3 months and followed strict diet but couldn't loose a gram. I have tried morning 8kms running for 2 months but no result. Please help me loose my belly fat and chest fat.
Consumption of sprouts is an excellent way to keep your protein intake high. The boiavaliability of protein is more in sprouts as compared to the normal pulses v consume.
- boosts immunity.
- aids weight loss as low in calorie.
- builds muscle mass in ppl with a lean body.
- excellent source of b complex vitamins.