Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ujjain and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AYour feedback matters!
Gud evening sir/ madam meri wife ki pregnancy conform hai 8 day uper ho gaye hai sahi medicine batana .
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimal invasive surgery. The smaller length and depth of the incision leads to faster recovery than usual. It causes smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
In the procedure, small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras are used for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. The procedure has become very popular in recent times. However, there are some myths around it which you shouldn't believe:
Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy.
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Besides, you should also be aware of the complications to deal with the procedure better post surgery:
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
I have pimple problem and during my mc they are increasing what can I do for that and I have one more problem that is my belly fat is increasing and its very irritating me so please give me any idea to reduce at home I do not want to eat any medicine for this.
During dry sex (rubbing around vagina without entering penis inside vagina) IF one ejaculated near the vagina then what are the chances of pregnancy and if it is there then what will b step to avoid pregnancy where 8 days happened to this event?
I m 27 year old married female. Had a miscarriage last year march 2014. Now I have delayed my periods its like 5 days delay. And my pregnancy test is negative. I have done it 3 times on alternate day but all time it is negative. Now I m worried please help me out
Hi. I got married 2 months before n I feel quite pain full during the intercourse n some times my vagina starts burning and I no more enjoy it. But from past 3-4 days I am noticing some kinda discharged which on my under wear looks light green in colour and it's itchy and burning even though from past three days I didn't have sex. It's vry painful. M worried coz yesterday when we had sex my husband felt some white small patchy substance on his penis.
Her periods had finished on 28/6/16 and aftr 3 days We had an unprotected sex on 31/6/16 and within 48 hours I had given her an I pill then we again had unprotected sex on 4/7/16 after that we again had unprotected sex on 9/7/16. And on 10/7/16 she was having a bleeding along with some white discharge the bleeding is very light and it had not stopped till yet we had done urine sex on 13/7/16 it came negative is there is chances of pregnancy ?please suggest me.
Thank u for answering me. Am doin homeopathy from anjali mukerjees clinic but no results am on treatment from 8 monthts.what are your charges would like to know and where is your clinic located
I am 6 month pregnant and having a bad backache every night and also problem Of white discharge since a week. Please advice me.
Hi I am a 33 year old I am diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and since then I am facing a strange issue with my vagina. There is thick layer of something tht stays on my vagina and as n. When I clean it it starts to itch very bad n then leaves my vagina super dry. I dont why it is happening but it is extremly uncomfortable pls suggest.
Low libido can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, gender or occupation can go through phases of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Weather to have intercourse in pregnancy or not? And if not why so? And if yes then in which months can I have intercourse? Kindly guide.
I am 19 years old. From last 3-4 yrs I am suffering from monthly periods stomach cramps. Through which I scream in whole house and feel too weak in first day only. So Dear Doctor please help me out of this with easy and home remedies.
Do you remember the last time you had a searing knee pain in the middle of your morning run? It was probably because you did not warm up properly. The incidence of injuries in various sports has gone up in the recent times, and it is mostly due to the lack of proper warm up exercises. However, other factors come into play as well, such as the pressure of increased workload on the current batch of athletes, missing a trick or two with the proper technique to be followed, etc.
In order to reduce the risk of an injury, it is advised to follow these simple tips:
Set realistic goals for yourself: Don’t go overboard with anything that includes repetitively stressing and straining your body over a certain degree. If you are planning to go for a run or hit to the gym, make sure you set goals that you can sustain and find feasible. One example of this would be to not increase the amount of weight drastically while lifting weights as it can lead to serious injuries.
Follow the right technique: Proper technique is very important in sports, a lack of which can lead to injuries. Ask your trainer to observe your form when you perform any activity. Focus on your breathing and posture when you are exercising.
Warm up before you begin exercising: Warming up before you exercise or play a sport is important as it helps loosen your muscles and boost blood circulation. It drastically reduces the risks of sustaining injuries, and also prepares your body for the subsequent exercise.
Cool down: Similar to an essential warm up is the need to cool down; it is another aspect that should not be ignored. Cooling down usually consists of stretches and postures that promote flexibility. The muscles become sore after working out. Stretching can help reduce post workout pain and make the joints flexible. Cooling down also helps in eliminating lactic acid from the muscles, which means less pain after exercise.
Listen to your body: During an activity, if you feel that you can no longer carry on, terminate the activity. The chances of injury rise if you continue to push your body over your threshold limit. If you think that you can no longer carry on doing something without risking an injury, avoid doing it altogether. Listen to your body, and it shall never fail you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.