Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Udupi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulochana H Holla
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana H HollaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I had a preventative cerclage put in at 20 week. It's going to be removed today (37w running). Pls tell me about the time between removal and onset of labour. Awaiting for your response.
I have hypothyroid 35 years of age. Want to go for a child. Will this problem of mine effect my unborn child. Have been on eltroxin since last 10 years. I already have a healthy boy aged 13 years. Thyroid problem started after my son was born. and the levels keep fluctuating. What do you suggest can I go ahead with conception yes or not.
Pregnancy test results (hiv-i/ii, tsh, cbc, rubella, pt- inr, abo-rh etc) all normal still my wife had 2nd missed abortion ultrasound after 6weeks was normal but when went 4 2nd us in 11th week, there was no heart beat activity in the featus. Consulting gyne also but seek your wise opinion? can getting scared on seeing a fight could be reason? can any jerk on speed braker could be reason? blood gp is a+. Her age 38.
To really get your blood moving, circulation enhancing foods are key. Food that's high in omega-3 fatty acids like mackerel, salmon and wild salmon are tops. Improved circulation results in greater erectile response, helpful for improving sexual function in men and in women, too, since blood flows to the clitoris and surrounding vulva.
What you should reach for:
- Carrots, a well-known libido enhancer, loaded with vitamin e
- Green leafy veggies, which clean blood and open capillaries effectively
- Avocados are fuel for cells with their essential fatty acids
- Watermelon contains phytochemicals to open blood cells
The new focus is on all natural, healthy, good-for-sex foods. Ingredients like mustard greens, spinach, baby kale and pea shoots work well. Ditto for pumpkin seeds, figs, nutmeg, black raspberries, jerusalem artichokes and yams.
Bottom-line: foods that are good for your heart are also good for your sex organs. The same foods that clog arteries and bring on heart attacks (think greasy burger and fries) are generally going to cramp your love life over time and should only be eaten occasionally since they prevent blood flow from reaching the genitals, affecting performance and pleasure.
So go ahead, have the sex salad!
I am 22 year pregnant woman my forth month is running now. I want to know what should I eat in pregnancy for healthy baby. Kindly please suggest me a complete diet chart.
Hi, I had cervical erosion before which reduced to around 4-5%. I did’t have any treatment for it. It cured by itself. I recently got married. Had sex 2 times after marriage. Got it checked again and erosion has increased again. Doctor says there is no infection. does’t bleed on touch. What could be the reason of increased cervical erosion?
Masturbation and Roommates: Working It Out
For the vast majority of men, masturbation is a part of their lives. They may not masturbate every day or every week, but they like to know that when they have "the itch" they can take care of it. Unfortunately, in cases when guys are roommates, this can sometimes create a problem. Working out how roommates feel about and handle masturbation is essential so the parties involved can continue to incorporate masturbation as part of their penis care routines.
Not always a problem
Of course, just because two dudes are roommates doesn't mean that masturbating is going to be a problem. For example, if each guy has his own room - and therefore some guaranteed privacy - the issue may not be so important. Simply locking the door while self-indulging may be all that is required. If the doors don't lock, they can set up a rule about knocking and waiting to be invited in instead.
This assumes, of course, that the roommates in question would find it a problem to walk in on one another masturbating. Some guys don't; they accept that they're both going to masturbate and don't care if they're "caught in the act."
Ways to deal with it
But not all guys are so comfortable with their own masturbation or with witnessing another guy in the act. And very often, especially in college or in big cities where rents are astronomical, two guys may be sharing one room, rather than having their own separate spaces with doors and locks.
In such situations, it pays to set up some ground rules. Even though it may be uncomfortable, one of the roommates needs to say, "Let's talk about what we want to do when one of us wants to masturbate." Although this can be difficult, it often can be rewarding. Some guys (though not all) find it really helps to talk openly about masturbating with someone else who acknowledges that they masturbate.
Here are some of the basic options that guys can consider:
- They're going to be open and honest about it. Both guys acknowledge that they like to masturbate and each one will do so whenever he feels like it. If watching porn on the computer is part of a guy's session, they can set up rules about using headphones or earbuds to keep things quiet. And if one roommate needs to concentrate and finds the other's masturbation distracting, he'll let his roomie know so he can delay his gratification till later.
- They'll utilize the bathroom (and lock the door). This provides sufficient privacy for both roommates, but this arrangement may need some refinement. For example, if a roommate is into really long, extended masturbation sessions, a time limit may need to be set or he may need to accept that he will be interrupted if nature calls for the other guy.
- They'll put a sock on the door - or arrange some other signal that says "I'm masturbating." If one guy arrives home and sees the signal, he'll know to delay his arrival so that he doesn't interrupt. It's probably a good idea to then send a text asking to know when the coast is clear - in case the roommate forgets to take down the signal when he's through.
- They'll be quiet. For some guys, the easiest way is just to masturbate after the lights go out and hope that they're quiet enough that the other guy doesn't notice. This has worked for countless roomies throughout the ages.
Whatever arrangement roommates come to regarding masturbation, they need to make sure that their fondness for this enjoyable activity doesn't lead to them being too rough. Guys can help protect their members from aggressive handling by daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Select a crème with moisturizing ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E to protect the skin. The crème should also include L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective and helps restore lost sensation due to rough use.