Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Udupi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep ShenaiYour feedback matters!
This this Erik, 20 year old. I'm student of IIT KANPUR. Actually sir/madam, I have problem with my concentration. When I start my study, I start thinking about other things (mainly about my girlfriend, about my social sites etc) which leds to break my concentration. In earlier days there were no such problem (in my school days).
Hello doc, my dad having wrinkles under eyes for past 1 week. It was not there before. Suddenly he got 3 lines of wrinkles under both eyes. Is it any symptom? How to cure this? Suggest some medicine. Thanks in advance.:-)
I hv specs of power 8.0 both eye so help me is laser treatment for specs removal is good or not. I want to remove my specs.
I have been wearing specs since 2007. I see things blurry. And I see something clearly and better when it is very close to me. Is it possible to do an operation as solution instead of having to buy specs regularly. Most opticians I talked to would seem eager to have me to always come to them to give them morw money than they are to open up and tell me if there is another possible permanent solution apart from specs. I am 22 years old now.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
I consulted Eye Surgeon for irritation in my eyes as well as redness after taking bath .He has advised eye drops GenTeal of novartis. I used for two months but no improvement.
I have sight and I don't use spectacles but my eyesight power was increased how to control it self tell me doctor.
Sir I am 22 years old and suffering from eye weakness and currently having a specs 1.5 please suggest me a better diet.
I m 28 year old male from patna I cant reduce my weight as well as I do exercise in gym including diet (last 6 month). Gym duration - 2 hrs, diet-2 time meal. Half glass horlicks n milk. What should I do?
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes from over 3 days because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my health.
When I wake up in the morning sometimes my eyes are pasted (I mean they don't open up). Why does this happen?
I'm having eyes problem as water is coming continuously from my eyes frm last 3-4 months. Many doctors I have consulted. Many medicines I hve eaten & used for my eyes. Pls do suggest me.
When I work then my I feel very tiredness in my eyes. And all things become unclear whether those are near or far from me. Why is it?
Im 18 year girl. My eye sight is too worst. I'm wearing lens I don't know the power but it is like I can't even tell the time in walclock. Please suggest some remedies to get better vision. Please dis scares me. Some people telling that in 30'S you ll be blind like that all they are telling please help me:(
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.