Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prem Kishore SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. By chance, I approached Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava for second opinion for my Eczema treatment and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any surgery and all. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with the disease. But Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava and staff were very helpful. Kaup Nursing Home has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. The clinic is famous in Uliargoli. Over the period of time the eczema treatment has helped me a lot. I am so happy that I chose this Prem Kishore Srivastava for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
Never thought I will suffer from something eczema like this. I consulted a well known and knowledgeable dermatologist, Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava. Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The Kaup Nursing Home is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Even though Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. But his guidance and treatment has helped me immensly.
It was a bad case of hair loss . Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava is very professional and is a really patient listener. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The overall atmosphere in the Kaup Nursing Home is very soothing. The best thing about Prem Kishore Srivastava is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. One of my colleague referred Prem Kishore Srivastava. The hair growth treatment benefitted me alot. I owe him a big thank.
dr Prem Kishore Srivastava’s advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Even though my problem was not very big, the entire experience of undergoing a treatment was very relaxing.Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but has treated my completely regarding my advance skin care.The staff was very attentive to my needs..he is very talented and seasoned doctor. He can be consulted at Kaup Nursing Home in kaup
Due to my hair on face i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The entire Kaup Nursing Home was spotlessly, clean. Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava is a very practical doctor. As someone I knew, consulted Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava and they referred us. Prem Kishore Srivastava has so much knowledgein field of dermatology that I would definitely recommend to visit him if any one facing such problem.
His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Prem Kishore Srivastava did it immediately and started the oily skin treatment for it. I read about him on one of the social media platform. Hygiene is very important, and I must Kaup Nursing Home was extremely clean. he is a very nice doctor.
I was having this skin lumps, but the symptoms were not very visible. I saw Prem Kishore Srivastava clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. The guidance Prem Kishore Srivastava gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall atmosphere in the Kaup Nursing Home is very soothing.
I noticed some diferent skin appearance on my chest and back, I was tensed as it never happened before with me. i chose to consult Dr Kishore. He told me that i have some skin growth on my back and chest . I am so much benefitted with his skin growths treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He is really a patient and a great doctor.
I was finding my skin completely damage due to which I was quite worried. I consulted Dr Kishore, he is well aware about the latest treatments and the technologies. I owe him a big thank for his immense patience and the efforts.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and caring. Is there any sideeffct of this tablets?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. sir thanks you. medicine not available my place plis. tell me sir other name
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Helped me but I am aleeady in consultation with another doctor through this app
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be practical. I will first apply n then i m gonna to give feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Thank you sir for giving me valuable suggestion
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor. But it's safe for little child to use tacroz .
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much for answering. Really appreciate that.
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir for your valuable suggestion over treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank u
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for your answer. Hope it will work
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are saved my life and helped me improve my health. ok am try
My skin is very dry, and getting wrinkle, and also white heads, pimples, I used many creams, lotions, n facewash, pls suggest best day cream and how resolve my problem tell me some home remedies.
Lupus is an autoimmune system disease in which the body's immune system gets hyperactive and attacks the normal and healthy tissue. It is a chronic illness. Individuals with lupus may encounter episodes of a flare up when symptoms show up, and episodes of remission when the side effects are under control. During a lupus flare up one may experience side effects such as weariness, exhaustion, weight reduction, fever, and iron deficiency. Flares and remissions can happen at any time, all of a sudden.
Some of the cautioning signs of a flare are as follows:
- Weakness and fatigue
- High fever
- Increased pain
- Development of a rash or worsening of one
- Disturbed stomach
- A migraine or wooziness
Some of the ways through which one can reduce lupus flare-ups are as follows
- Figure out how to perceive the signs of a flare up and talk to your specialist regarding them.
- Keep up your physical well-being. Make sure to visit your specialist frequently, regardless of the fact that you are feeling fine. Plan customary dental, eye, and gynecological exams.
- Get enough rest. Be adaptable with your timetable of day-by-day exercises.
- Attempt to limit your anxiety and stress. Since this might be difficult to do now and again, think about creating a method of managing stress. Build up an emotionally supportive network that includes your family, companions, medicinal or nursing experts, group associations, and care groups.
- Participate in an activity or a project to help you keep up physical wellness and decrease stress.
- Have a solid and healthy eating routine.
- Limit your exposure to the sun and different sources of bright light, for example, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
- Notify your specialist immediately regarding any damage, ailment, or infection in case you do not feel well.
- Delay elective surgery (dental surgery and teeth pulling) until your lupus is under control or going away.
- Lupus may bring about issues for a pregnant woman and her child. Thus, women with lupus need to be careful while planning any pregnancy. Try not to quit using conception prevention until you have talked about the likelihood of pregnancy with your specialist and he or she has verified that you are perfectly healthy to get pregnant.
- Talk to your specialist before you quit taking any recommended medicines.
- Check with your specialist or attendant before taking any over-the-counter prescriptions.
- Be cautious while attempting any over-the-counter medications for your skin or scalp. In case there is any redness, rash, raised areas, itching or irritation, do not use the medicine.
- Know that specific physician recommended medications might trigger a flare. up Likewise, tell your lupus specialist or doctor if any new prescriptions have been recommended for you.
- Make sure to check with your lupus specialist before accepting any vaccination. Routine injections, including those for season's flu virus and pneumonia, are an essential piece of keeping up your well-being, and you need to get them if your specialist confirms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I'm 23 years old, lost my hair 2 months back with alopecia. please give me the solution to grow hair.
Hi I am 26 years old. Last 5 years I used steroid based (melacare) cream, now I stopped using this cream. Now my skin is very thin & turning to very black. Kindly suggest me any alternative treatment is there.
Hi I have red scar on my face it's like marks inside my skin it's looks so ugly more visible if I wash my face I have sensitive skin I have just went to doc she gave me Az 500 every 3 days in a week and acnol clindamycin and one more tablet and face wash but nothing changed its still same and my toe nail color is half change like yellowish but no smell is it fungal infections please help me out.
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis. The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Cosmetic surgery has made it possible for almost everyone to have the body they desire. Having small breasts is one of the most common reasons women choose to undergo cosmetic surgery. This type of surgery is known as breast enhancement or breast augmentation.
For this procedure, the doctor will make a small incision along the natural crease lines of the breast. The breast tissue is then lifted to create a pocket in the breast area and an implant is placed in the pocket. These implants can be filled with saline or silicone. The surgeon will then close the incision and reshape the breasts to accommodate the implant.
Breast augmentation is a relatively safe procedure but as with any other invasive surgery, it does have a few risks. Some of the risks associated with this procedure are:
- Reaction to anesthesia
- Pain for the first 48 hours after surgery
- Infection and bleeding
- Numbness and temporary loss of sensation in the breasts
- Asymmetric breasts
Recovery time from breast augmentation surgery varies from person to person. However, to be on the safe side, avoid any sort of strenuous activity or exercising for a few days. Also, avoid running, jumping or any activity that will make your breasts bounce or potentially dislodge your implants. Swimming should also be avoided. The surgical dressing will need to stay in place for a few days after which you may be advised to wear a support bra. Do not wear under-wired bras until your doctor says you can. You should be able to return to work within a week. During this time, surgical sutures, if any, will also be removed. Avoid sleeping on your stomach or on your side for atleast a month after the surgery.
Follow the aftercare regime prescribed strictly to speed up the healing process. Avoid alcohol for as long as you are taking medication and do not self-medicate yourself in any form. Massaging your breasts can help deal with the scarring unless you have been advised not to.
Most women notice a drastic difference in the way their breasts look after a month. However, for the implants to completely settle into your breast tissue it will take around 3 months. During this time, they become softer and shift until they are placed just behind the nipple. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
How to get rid of big and painful acne appeared due to pcos my face looks viered due to this people start asking question and give their own advice like a doctor I visited many doctors but its all useless I want an expert to guide me solve my problem.
I have post acne scar on face. These are dark brown in colour. Currently I am using azelaic acid and kojic acid but these are slow. I used retina a (tretinoin) but it causes blisters thats y I stopped it. please suggest any cream that fade dark spots or any treatment for fast result.
Itching spreading on body. On face, thighs, in between leg. I am suffering from 2 years. Visited many doctors but it repeat came few week after treatment. I think here will any doctor to help me.
Good morning my name is Manuel and I live in uk and I am originally from goa. I have a keloid on my chest and I do body building I feel shame of my self to expose my body I want a surgery done for this and I am coming down in December 11th in goa.
Mere face pe do bde bde white spot hai Doctor ki advice pe mene vitamin A di dose or ek creame face pe lgani shuru ki hai bt koi b farq nh padh rha please tell me some sol.
I'm suffering from scabies since a month. I consulted a doctor yesterday but the medicines he prescribed are quite expensive. Im a student so please suggest me some effective medicines which I can afford. Chemist told those medicines cost around Rs1000 to 1200. Please suggest medicines as soon as possible. I have it mainly on thighs, groin and lower stomach area.
I have a jock itchy for past 3 weeks, how to clear it. I can't able to tolerate the itching. Now it la very reddish instead of a normal skin.
For past 2 months. My child scratches at leg and hand due to itching and that area becomes a tiny wound and automatically closes living a tiny scar. In multiple areas itching. Doctor told its not scabies. Don't worry. He told its allergy. He used to play in playground. Is it due to allergy only? At what age this problem will disappear.
Hello. I'm just 19 years old and I'm suffering from hair fall .it causes me feel low and I have dandruff, though I apply oil regularly 100 hairs are lost per day .is that any serious .and when I touch my hair with wet hands I absorb about 3 to 5 hairs in my hand .what to do please reply.
I have black spot on my back ND face ND neck. I use marks remove cream but it's not removing. ND I also have hair fall too much.
There is itching and pain in her private parts. She is pregnant and she do not prefer to take tablets. Is there any home remedies for this infection?
I am experiencing itching near my pubic region, that is on my shaft, on the scrotal region and in between the scrotum and inner thighs. It is happening since a week, after that from today it has reached my anal region and is hurting and burning even there too, I've taken off all the pubic hair everywhere in that area but it is still the same. I have used two ointments, itch guard and fourHeal but both of them haven't been showing any significant effects. I feel allot of itching and irritating in that region. It us very embarrassing among people to scratch around in that area. PLEASE HELP ME OUT ASAP.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.