Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Arogya ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be knowledgeable, very helpful, well-reasoned and caring. Is there any sideeffct of this tablets?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. sir thanks you. medicine not available my place plis. tell me sir other name
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Helped me but I am aleeady in consultation with another doctor through this app
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be practical. I will first apply n then i m gonna to give feedback
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Thank you sir for giving me valuable suggestion
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor. But it's safe for little child to use tacroz .
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much for answering. Really appreciate that.
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir for your valuable suggestion over treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank u
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for your answer. Hope it will work
Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava provides answers that are saved my life and helped me improve my health. ok am try
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Thank you so much ...sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Thank you very much..SIR
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. It worked, thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Very helpful answers
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be professional. Good understanding
Shruti Ulhas Londhe
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be knowledgeable. Thank you Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be knowledgeable. Thanqu sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prem Kishore Srivastava to be very helpful. Thankqq sir
I have post acne scar on face. These are dark brown in colour. Currently I am using azelaic acid and kojic acid but these are slow. I used retina a (tretinoin) but it causes blisters thats y I stopped it. please suggest any cream that fade dark spots or any treatment for fast result.
Itching spreading on body. On face, thighs, in between leg. I am suffering from 2 years. Visited many doctors but it repeat came few week after treatment. I think here will any doctor to help me.
Good morning my name is Manuel and I live in uk and I am originally from goa. I have a keloid on my chest and I do body building I feel shame of my self to expose my body I want a surgery done for this and I am coming down in December 11th in goa.
Mere face pe do bde bde white spot hai Doctor ki advice pe mene vitamin A di dose or ek creame face pe lgani shuru ki hai bt koi b farq nh padh rha please tell me some sol.
I'm suffering from scabies since a month. I consulted a doctor yesterday but the medicines he prescribed are quite expensive. Im a student so please suggest me some effective medicines which I can afford. Chemist told those medicines cost around Rs1000 to 1200. Please suggest medicines as soon as possible. I have it mainly on thighs, groin and lower stomach area.
I have a jock itchy for past 3 weeks, how to clear it. I can't able to tolerate the itching. Now it la very reddish instead of a normal skin.
For past 2 months. My child scratches at leg and hand due to itching and that area becomes a tiny wound and automatically closes living a tiny scar. In multiple areas itching. Doctor told its not scabies. Don't worry. He told its allergy. He used to play in playground. Is it due to allergy only? At what age this problem will disappear.
Hello. I'm just 19 years old and I'm suffering from hair fall .it causes me feel low and I have dandruff, though I apply oil regularly 100 hairs are lost per day .is that any serious .and when I touch my hair with wet hands I absorb about 3 to 5 hairs in my hand .what to do please reply.
I have black spot on my back ND face ND neck. I use marks remove cream but it's not removing. ND I also have hair fall too much.
There is itching and pain in her private parts. She is pregnant and she do not prefer to take tablets. Is there any home remedies for this infection?
I am experiencing itching near my pubic region, that is on my shaft, on the scrotal region and in between the scrotum and inner thighs. It is happening since a week, after that from today it has reached my anal region and is hurting and burning even there too, I've taken off all the pubic hair everywhere in that area but it is still the same. I have used two ointments, itch guard and fourHeal but both of them haven't been showing any significant effects. I feel allot of itching and irritating in that region. It us very embarrassing among people to scratch around in that area. PLEASE HELP ME OUT ASAP.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hello Sir /Ma'am, from last 2 days I feel itching in my body, and some big rashes over the body, main part is hands and legs. As you know the current temperature of jaipur city is 34 degree celsius. There is no option for attachment. Please suggest me.
I have some infection in my thighs and butt for 6 months, its looks like scabies. Consulted many doctor but unable to cure. Suggest.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.