Itching is not really a disease but is a symptom of diseases. Itching can be internal or external. For example you could have itching sensation at the back of your throat, which means that you may have a strep throat or sore throat. Itching on the skin accompanied with redness, swelling and irritation could be the sign of some allergy. Scalp itching could mean fungal infection.
HOW IS ITCHING DIAGNOSED?
A detailed medical history is important to diagnose causes of Itching and a General Physician/Ayurvedic Doctor/Immunologist diagnoses Itching by conducting a physical examination, blood test, skin test or biopsy of the skin to determine the causes of Itching.
HOW IS ITCHING TREATED?
The treatment for itching includes
• using a good moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated
• avoiding scratching, which can worsen the itch
• staying away from soaps, detergents, and other substances that contain perfumes and color dyes
• taking a cool bath with oatmeal or baking soda
• trying over-the-counter anti-itch creams
• taking an oral antihistamine
DID YOU KNOW?
Some women may experience Itching when pregnant.
Many parents seek the assistance of child care agencies to care for their children. When both the parents have demanding careers, business trips and other activities that keep them busy, caring for children becomes a tough deal. Such parents can opt for child care. Toddlers need to interact with other children and develop important life and relationship skills. Opting for professional child care centres and babysitters during this age helps the child.
Choosing a childcare centre is a difficult task indeed. You need to keep in mind the preferences of your family and the temperament of your child when you want to choose child care centres. Other factors to be kept in mind are reputation, cost and location of the child care centre.
Nature of child care varies with the age of the child as well as with a parent’s preferences. The different types of child care are listed below:
1. In home care – this type of child care involves nannies or husband and wife pair. Choosing a babysitter to take care for small babies is a tedious task. It is always best to opt for professional agencies. There is also a need to understand their sick leave and vacation rules which further reduce any problems. While hiring a nanny on your own you should make sure to do a background check about the previous work history of the nanny and the family where she worked earlier and whether the previous employer would be ready to provide her a reference.
2. Out of home care – some individuals provide out of home child care in their homes itself. There are other agencies, community centres or even religious organizations which provide out of home child care. For babies the home care should have an exclusive caregiver who can understand the needs of the babies.
3. Homes and Centres- here there are two types, one is a single person providing care to many children, the other is a centre with several staff providing care to a number of children. To ensure that the child care centre suits your needs, just do a background check with parents whose children are already with the centre. These centres should have clear rules about sick children and discipline. Parents should also consider the hygiene, safety and health factors while admitting their child. Proper hygiene is important, staff and children should have taken regular immunizations and maintain proper hygiene. Centres with a low attrition rate of staff are best preferred as the same caregiver is provided to the child over a long period of time, the child develops a sense of security and belongingness.
4. Pre schools – these schools have a structured program and allows the child to learn basics. Parents should check about the safety measures, toys and caregivers who are involved with the pre schools. Normally pre schools adopt different learning methods. Some schools have individual teachers and others adopt teachers for children’s groups.
Leaving a child in homes or day care centre is indeed stressful for the parents. Sometimes a bad day can lead to confusion in the minds of parents whether to continue with the child care centre. You should keep in mind that bad days happen in everyone’s life and child care is no exception. If bad days continue to keep happening and the child develops eating, sleeping or behavioural disorders after putting them into childcare, than parents need to think it over and opt for a change in the child care centre.
Lybrate provides you with a list of child care centres. There is information of child care centres from all over India. Parents can choose and interact with other parents who have their children in these centres to get the background verification check. . You can consult doctors from all over India. Choose the doctor who you feel will give you the best solution to your problem in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore.
Call doctors and view Itching treatment cost in Badgaon, Badi Road, Bedla Badgaon, Bedla Road, Bedwas, Bhupalpura and in any other locality in Udaipur. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Itching.