As per medical research, all humans lose about 100 hairs in a day. And they often wonder how to control hair fall. But if you are going through excess hair loss, so much so that bald patches are appearing, you need to consult a hair specialist. There are plenty of reasons for hair fall, like-
• Thyroid dysfunction
• Polycystic ovaries (PCOS)
• Alopecia areata
• Infections of the scalp
• If you are on birth control pills
• Poor diet
• Treatment for cancer and other health conditions
• Undue stress
• Excessive hair styling
A primary issue that arise then is how to reduce hair fall? There are plenty of natural and effective ways through which you can stop hair loss. Here are a few home remedies for hair growth and home remedies for hair fall , which are easy to follow and highly effective-
• Fenugreek- Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents, which basically promote hair growth and help repair the hair follicles. The seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid and proteins, which help strengthen the hair and make it healthy. Make a paste out of the seeds and apply it on your hair and scalp, keep it on for about half an hour to one hour and rinse properly with water. You do not need to use a shampoo after this application. Continue applying this past two times every week for a month and you will notice the change.
• Onion- Onion especially works wonders if you are going through excessive hair loss. Onion contains very high amount of sulphur, which helps improve blood circulation in the body and similarly to the hair follicles. The juice of an onion also has antibacterial properties, which will effectively kills all the germs and bacteria on your scalp. Just make onion juice and rub it on your scalp. Keep it on for about one hour and rinse it off with water and a mild shampoo.
• Sour curd- application of sour curd on the hair and scalp not only aids hair growth, but also makes the hair strong and smooth, thus preventing it from breaking. You can apply it directly, or mix it with a bit of honey.
Apart from the above hair growth tips, there are also certain foods which promote healthy hair. Some common food for hair growth are lemon, orange, Indian gooseberry, beetroot, spinach and lettuce juice etc. If you are suffering from hair fall because of an underlying health condition you should consult a doctor to get the condition diagnosed and treated properly.
Lybrate gives you the opportunity to consult the top trichologists and get their opinion on how to stop hair fall. Thus, Lybrate is an effective medium, through which you can connect with the top doctors all across India. You can locate the best trichologists and general physicians in Mohali, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Noida etc. Moreover, Lybrate.com offers helpful online consultation making it simpler to seek medical help. Subscribe to Lybrate.com today and receive helpful guidance from the doctor of your choice on how to control hair fall and other hair growth tips.
Call doctors and view Hair Fall treatment cost in Badgaon, Badi Road, Bedla Badgaon, Bedla Road, Bedwas, Bhupalpura and in any other locality in Udaipur. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Hair Fall.