Acne can be formed in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cysts on face, neck, chest and other body parts. Hormone Androgen is the main cause of such acnes that enlarge oil glands and produce more oil or sebum during teenage.
HOW IS ACNE/PIMPLES DIAGNOSED?
Physical examination by a dermatologist forms the basis of diagnosing acne.
HOW IS ACNE/PIMPLES TREATED?
The treatment for acne pimples is through medications and extensive self care. The medication is prescribed by the practitioner. There are various self care methods to treat and further avoid pimples which are changes in diet, maintaining hygiene, washing hands and face regularly and exercise. A few treatments that help in removal of pimples are laser treatment, chemical skin peeling and dermabrasion.
DID YOU KNOW?
Low self esteem and depression are common amongst people suffering from severe acne and hence need to be properly addresses.
Almost all teens nowadays suffer from acne (acne vulgaris), be it a mild, moderate or severe case. Acne generally occurs with the onset of puberty owing to the various hormonal changes that take place in the body at this time. Another factor is that it is during the teenage years that the sebaceous gland becomes active, contributing to the production of sebum, which is an oily substance that clogs the pores of the skin, resulting in acne and zits. There may be various other factors that are also responsible for acne, these include-
• Pressure from helmets and collars
• Intake of certain medications and drugs
• Use of cosmetics
The most common areas in the body that are greatly susceptible to pimples are the face, chest and the back. Acne can occur in the form of zits, which are generally very deep, pus filled pimples or pustules which are also filled with pus but are bumpy. Zits are more painful than pustules. Blackheads and whiteheads are also a form of acne, which generally occur because of dirt and oil clogged in the pores of the skin.
Dealing with acne can be quite painful and troublesome. For those who just suffer from a slight case of acne, benzoyl peroxide, which effectively cleans and dries the skin is very helpful. When considering the question how to get rid of pimples, natural remedies work very well. Some home remedies for acne are-
• Banana peel- Banana is not only a very healthy food rich in potassium, its peel too is great for getting rid of pimples. All one has to do is rub the peel for about 5 to 10 minutes regularly, a very hassle free solution to this highly embarrassing problem.
• Cucumber- This vegetable acts as a cooling agent for the skin. It is often put on the eyelids to reduce inflammation. It works similarly for pimples. Cucumbers are also very hydrating for the skin and are rich in Vitamin C. Thus, they ensure that the skin remains healthy and glowing.
• Orange peel- just like banana peel, the peel of the orange is also very good for the skin and acne removal. It contains plenty of vitamin C, which is essential for quick regeneration of the skin.
• Toothpaste- Very surprisingly toothpaste too is an effective solution to the acne problem. But only white toothpastes help to get rid of acne, as the white part of the toothpaste consists of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Thus, Toothpaste effectively offers spot treatment for acne removal.
Pimples on face can be especially embarrassing, but effective care of the skin including regular cleaning and moisturizing really helps reduce the pimples.
Lybrate offers you an ideal platform to consult with the top dermatologists regarding you acne and skin problems. With Lybrate you can get in touch with the top doctors all across India. Find top dermatologists and general physicians in Panchkula, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Thane etc. Through Lybrate.com you can consult the doctor of your choice online, a method which is not only easy but greatly effective. Subscribe to Lybrate.com for more solutions on how to remove blackheads how to remove blackheads and pimples.
Call doctors and view Acne/Pimples treatment cost in Badgaon, Badi Road, Bedla Badgaon, Bedla Road, Bedwas, Bhupalpura and in any other locality in Udaipur. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Acne/Pimples.