Doctor in Maharana Bhupal Hospital
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Pain
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Depression
Management of Sugar Disorders
Treatment of Cough
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of High Sugar Levels
Treatment of Viral Infection
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Dengue fever
Submit a review for Maharana Bhupal HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Utsav Nandwana to be helped me improve my health. I
Sayyed Saalman Ali
Dr. Utsav Nandwana provides answers that are very helpful. Sir me bahar hu Yani out of India hu plzz mujhe medicine ne batate me wo let lunga yahi se plzz help kariye Meri medicine ka naam Bata dijiye
Dr. Utsav Nandwana provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thanku Sir, i stop mastarbute before 25 Days....How i get permanently healthy....
Dr. Utsav Nandwana provides answers that are knowledgeable. Is revital women will helpful in my case pl suggest.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Utsav Nandwana to be well-reasoned. Thnx, and yes i feel weak too.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Utsav Nandwana to be very helpful. Thank you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Utsav Nandwana to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Utsav Nandwana provides answers that are practical. Nice product
Dr. Utsav Nandwana provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
My experience with Utsav sir was excellent and very helpful
Doctor is very nice.
I have cough problem in season change. Continue long time and medicines are not effective my health. Khansi (Cough) is continuing 30 35 days. Please suggests what I will do?
Hello Sir I have a problem of heavy masturbation and I urine alot in a day please tell me how to get rid of masturbation and how to treat urine problems or all problems related to masturbation?
My cholesterol levels are following: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 211 mg/dl HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT 34 mg/dl TRIGLYCERIDES 130 mg/dl LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT 155 mg/dl VLDL CHOLESTEROL 25.96 mg/dl TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO 6.3 Ratio LDL / HDL RATIO 4.6 Ratio NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL 177.73 mg/dl Please let me know how bad is it and what should I do to correct it? Thank You.
I have developed circular round cut shaped marks on my penis at 3-4 places. It's like outer layer of skin is removed in small circular shape at 3-4 places on the shaft and edge particularly. Sometimes, blood also is coming out of it. However No blood while urinating. It is slightly painful to touch those areas. I am confused, whether it's a normal cut or fungal infection. I developed a fungal infection once but that's was around the penis area and not on penis. Please let me know if you need any further information.
I am 23 years old I have studied many more about masturbation daily causes serious issue after marriage not interested anything to become a father am getting tensed and doing just one or two times daily is it right please suggest me.
Hi Doctor, my height 169 cm my weight 82 kg. please tell me that how many weight is right according my weight?
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
1. In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
2. Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30 ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
3. Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
4. It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
5. The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
6. Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
7. The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
8. Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
9. Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
10. Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
11. Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
1. Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
2. Drink beer only with food.
3. Drink slowly.
4. Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines, or cordials.