Doctor in Ganesh Udaipur Pain Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Ganesh Udaipur Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I feel Pain in Left side of back head. And feel Sick and spray. 3 days ago my head is hurt by a table at eyebrow, is that the reason of pain? And should I do now?
I am having pain in knees for last one week. It pains while standing up or sitting down. While walking or doesn't pain. Pl advise.
I am a female ageing 39 years old. I hv the problem of severe headache and in the evening it triggers out daily and I use to takecombiflam and get instant relief. But nowadays combiflam also is of no use to me. It is not giving relief to me. Pls help me know what is the problem and a proper solution.
I am 21 years old male I hav neck and shoulder pain for like 4 months nothing has change after I take pain killer tablet .can you suggest me something.
I have recently started running recently.(5 times a week) I have started feeling pain in my shin area which I fear may develop into shin splints. I had the same problem last year when I started running and had to go through a month's physiotherapy. I can feel the pain if I press below the shin bone with my fingers. Should I use compression sleeves or is there any spray or cream I can use?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!