Patient reviews for Doctors for Fatigue in Trivandrum
Vivek K's review for Dr. Krishna Kumar
Doctor was able to identify and suggest the required procedures in Ayurveda treatment due to which I was able to stand straight... Read more reviews
Fatigue is defined as a sign of extreme tiredness and exertion. It is quite common for an individual to be fatigued because of stress, anxiety, workload, etc. However, if this level of fatigue is happening or recurring frequently, it means that the body is undergoing extreme stress and this is could be a sign of serious illnesses too. Common symptoms include pain in muscles, feeling sleep all the time, etc.
HOW IS FATIGUE DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis of fatigue depends on the underlying cause. If a person is tired without any explainable reason, then the General physician may look for lifestyle factors. He or she may evaluate your lifestyle and ask you questions about your work, sleeping and eating habits. Blood tests may help detect underlying causes like anemia or hypothyroidism or other diseases.
HOW IS FATIGUE TREATED?
Treatment for fatigue is largely dependant on the diagnosis of the problem. Ayurveda however makes use of relaxation therapy followed with boosting herbs and natural medicines that provide you with energy levels.
DID YOU KNOW?
In some cases fatigue may be accompanied by weight loss.
Fibromyalgia leads to fatigue of the body including muscle fatigue. Those who suffer from fibromyalgia have certain body parts which are highly sensitive to pain. Upon application of pressure in these parts the person with fibromyalgia experiences pain.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS makes a person lack in health in his physique. Those who are struck by chronic fatigue syndrome complain of symptoms of exhaustion and extreme tiredness which are not alleviated even by bed rest. The exact cause or mechanism of chronic fatigue symptom are not yet known.
Symptoms That Lead to Fibromyalgia
People with fibromyalgia complain of pain in certain body parts. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are inclusive of:
• A numb sensation in the feet or hands is also a symptom of fibromyalgia.
• If you have fibromyalgia you might also experience difficulty in thinking.
• In fibromyalgia, you also have a tingling feeling in your feet or in your hands.
• Your memory might also be affected by fibromyalgia.
Symptoms That Indicate Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
The symptoms displayed by chronic fatigue syndrome vary in their severity. Different persons with CFS show different symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome. Also, the daily tasks of people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome also show signs of extreme tiredness. Doctors confirm chronic fatigue syndrome only after it has persisted for over six months. One important characteristic of chronic fatigue syndrome is that even bed rest does not alleviate the symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia treatment through medicines is not that effective. And science is on the lookout for fibromyalgia treatment. But some people prescribe the following to cure fibromyalgia:
• Some studies suggest tai chi to be effective in treating fibromyalgia.
• Qigong too is said to bear results against fibromyalgia by some
• Massage therapy too fights fibromyalgia
• Yoga is a health practice with numerous benefits includes alleviating fibromyalgia symptoms
Despite all of these symptoms, fibromyalgia cannot be properly mitigated as they do not offer a comprehensive treatment of all the symptoms associated with the disease fibromyalgia. Science too is yet to verify fully the claims of these treatments in their fight against fibromyalgia.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment
The symptoms of CFS-like extreme tiredness and symptoms of exhaustion can be, but only up to a certain extent, treated by observing the following:
• Do not overexert yourself if you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Change your lifestyle and avoid unhealthy foods and substances like caffeine, alcohol etc. if you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. They might aggravate the symptoms of exhaustion, muscle fatigue, and extreme tiredness even further.
• Get enough sleep to keep the extreme tiredness at bay. Sleep is essential for all including those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
Going to medicines, the muscle fatigue and symptoms of exhaustion are on an individual basis by doctors.
Lybrate is the best resource you can turn to, in order to get detailed information about related medical experts in Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad etc. for the treatment of fatigue-related symptoms.
Call doctors and view Fatigue treatment cost in Akkulam, Ambalam Jn., Ambalamukku, Anayara, Arasumoodu, Attingal and in any other locality in Trivandrum. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Fatigue.