Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Trivandrum. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a diabetes patients I took many ayurvedic medicines but the sugar count is not decreasing properly so pls give a good diet plan for put the sugar in limit.
I am type 1 diabetic. I am taking huminsulin 30/70. I am taking 30 unit in morning and 20 unit at night before meal. My fasting test is normal i.e 80mgdl but when I test my blood after food after 2 hrs it was 220mgdll. But after 4 hrs it was 120mgdl. What is the problem. Is this normal? Why not my blood sugar is normal after 2 hrs. Why my blood sugar become normal after 4 hrs. I am 27 years old. 55 kg weight. please help.
Muze diabetes hai. Sugar fasting 145 or post meal 220 aaee. Mere petme Aug jaisa ho raha hai. Do waqt ka khan a Mai char bar Khata hu. Koi tablet nahi shuru.
I am 19 years old student. I want to know about hyperthyroidism because I feel that I am suffering from this problem. I need some serious help.
Does fruit juice increase blood sugar? My father is 70 years old and he is a diabetic patient but he always insist for having a glass of fruit juice daily. Can I give him juice daily?
Whether feeling too much hunger after waking up I in the morning is a symptom of diabetes or it is natural because i'm thin?
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
3. Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother.