To avoid heart attacks, firstly, you need to know the reasons that cause a heart attack. A heart attack happens when one or more of your coronary arteries are blocked. Years of poor lifestyle habits or environmental factors can cause coronary artery to narrow due to buildup of several substances, like LDL cholesterol (atherosclerosis). This condition known as coronary artery disorder, causes maximum heart attacks. In case of heart attacks people often experience chest pain but in some cases people may experience no pain at all. One may feel heaviness and stiffness in their heart. Common symptoms of heart attack include fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness, heart palpitations, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting. Some people also experience pain and stiffness in the throat, jaw line, upper abdomen and shoulder.
To avoid the risk of a heart attack you'll have to bring certain changes in your lifestyle.
1. Quit smoking as smoking harms the inner walls of the arteries causing buildup of tar.
2. A healthy diet is another key factor in reducing the risk of a heart attack as the food you consume determines other key factors such as cholesterol, weight, blood pressure and diabetes.
3. By keeping a check on your cholesterol you reduce the risk of a heart attack.
4. Blood pressure should be kept under control as high blood pressure levels causes the arteries to be scarred.
5. Keeping yourself physically active through the day and exercising regularly makes your heart healthy.
6. Limit your alcohol consumption.
7. Reduce stress in your life as stress and anxiety are major causes of heart diseases.
Call doctors and view Avoiding heart attacks treatment cost in Bharathiar Salai, Bharathidasan Salai, Cantonment, Crawford Colony, Dindugal NH, E B Road and in any other locality in Trichy. On Lybrate you can connect with top doctors, book appointment online, see reviews, consultation fees for Avoiding heart attacks.