Worms are intestinal parasites, which infest human beings and in addition some animals like dogs, cats, and so forth. Every parent takes that extra precaution to ensure that their child is protected. From giving only boiled and/or bottled water to multiple rounds of washing fruits and vegetables, everything is done. Despite these, when the child begins to complain of stomach ache, there is the fear of a worm infection.
To treat worm infections, first, we need to understand about different types of worm, then according to homeopathic treatment for worm information in babies or children can be started. Different Homeopathic medicines are available for children to treat worm without any side effects.
Type of Worms
Different types of worms can be present in a child's stomach and create different health problems such as pain, infection, and more:
- Stick worm
- snare worms
Homeopathic Medicine for Worm Infestation in Children
We create a list of homeopathic medicines that can help in treating worm infection problems in children. These homeopathy remedies are non-addictive and offer no side effects to child health.
- Cina [Cina]: For the patient who is irritable, crabby, has a wiped out pale face with circles under the eyes, grinds the teeth around evening time, and has convulsions. There is canine appetite or variable hunger. The kid picks his nose and shouts out in his sleep. They tend to twitch their hands and feet and have milky urine. A detectable symptom is a pale blue shading around the mouth.
- Santonine. [Sant]: The homeopathic remedy is alkaloid of Cina is additionally a solution for roundworms. It is not a protected cure as Cina and not anymore adequate.
- Caladium [Calad]: Very effective homeopathic medicine for child when worms go over the perineum and get into the vagina in young ladies, with the tendency to excite arousal.
- Teucrium. [Teucr]: Homeopathic medicine for pinworms in the child. These worms create disturbance in the rectum. Although, it once in a while flops in this condition. Another solution for stick worms is Sinapis nigra.
- Pigelia. [Spig]: Student jolting with the paleness of the face, blue circles around the eyes, blackout, sickening feeling with nauseated feeling about the navel brought on by the nearness of worms, shows the need of Spigelia. It has stools comprising of bodily fluid, faces, and worms. Put a pinch on a cloth and breathe in till the time shivering and convulsions from the worms stop.
- Ignatia [Ign]: It is effective where the kid is highly energized and has tickling and itching at the butt.
- Indigo [Indg]: Homeopathic medicine for worms in a child facing extreme pain in the umbilical locale as well as convulsions from the worms. Is a solution for ascarids or string worms in melancholic youngsters,
- Sabadilla [Sabad]: For those who have worm symptoms like nausea, heaving and colic.
- Stannum. [Stann]: Effective homeopathic medicine for worms in a child facing symptoms including pale indented face and eyes encircled by blue rings, Sluggish smell, unpleasing odour, bad breath, and inactive fever. Stannum is very helpful in this case. Stannum so stuns the worms that they are easily dislodged by laxatives.
- Calcarea [Calc]: Use this very effective homeopathic medicine calcarea for those children who want to get rid of ringworms as it kills them and they pass through the stool.
- Cuprum oxydatum nigrum. [Cupr-o]: This cure will expel a wide range of worms, cure trichinosis, and even tapeworms in children. One small-cap in addition to Nux vomica four or five times each day for four to six weeks, which dependably promises to cure tapeworm without bringing on the patient any discomfort whatsoever. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Update From Lybrate: Lybrate suggests you to not to make any compromise with your baby. Buy organic and chemical-free Baby Care Products from Goodkart and keep your baby healthy and happy.