One of the most important decisions a couple takes is to start a family. It fills them with hope and joy of new future, but if the attempts have been unsuccessful for more than six months, it can take a toll on the relationship and the mental health of the couple. This is the time to seek fertility specialist who will be appropriate to analyze the situation and provide proper guidance. Read on to find out the exact indications to see a fertility specialist:
1. If a woman who is under the age of 35 is unable to get pregnant even after a year of having regular unprotected sex
2. A woman who has had more than three miscarriages
3. Someone who has suffered from blocked fallopian tubes and is in need of surgery
4. One who experiences irregular ovulation
5. A couple who has suffered from genital infections
6. A pregnant woman who has consumed an estrogen derivative
7. A man who has been diagnosed with low semen count, also known as poor motility
8. A couple who has not been diagnosed with any irregularity but is infertile
Which specialist should you visit?
If you or your partner or both have shown signs of infertility, then visiting the following specialists can be helpful:
Related Tip: 6 Common Causes of Infertility That are also Curable?