• For Leg Pain, please follow the below advise
• Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment where a limb or the entire body is immersed in warm water followed by the immediate immersion of the limb or body in ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.
Hi.. it's gastric vertigo.. During an episode of vertigo the vagus nerve is stimulated, which in turn gives rise to symptoms like nausea , vomiting, gastric acid secretion & sometimes bowel movement.. dont worry its curable by homoeopathy completely..
I need detailed case history to give treatment. you can consult me online for treatment and guidance..
2. Reduce body wt if over wt
3. No smoking/ tobacco
4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water
get blood cbc and blood sugar f/pp done medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private chat.