You are likely to be aware that Slipped disc is a scenario where the disc, meant to cushion adjoining vertebras, slips from its original position and bulges out to press a nerve root resulting in pain. It can happen due to an injury or weakness. The condition is also known as Prolapsed or Herniated disc. Read on to know more about this condition.
All slipped discs don’t cause symptoms. Many individuals did not know they have slipped a disc until they met their physician. That is a reason why proper diagnosis is required before initiating any curative method, as it's related to the spine. Lower back pain may result from accidental injuries such as a sprain or strain. There are no other serious reasons to cause Slipped disc.
Factors that increase the risk of a slipped disc are:
The first step of diagnosis involves enquiring about the complete medical history and physical exam to check nerve function and muscle strength. For this purpose, leg- raising test is conducted wherein you may be asked to raise the leg to observe the pain sensation. Your doctor would also check for an increase in pain while applying pressure on a nerve, sometimes with the help of a specialized tool. Other diagnostic tools that may be utilized are:
Nonsurgical treatments are the preferred course of action. You will be prescribed pain relievers, which helps in reducing the pain associated with a herniated disk. Also, the use of heat or cold, compressing methods, which have been found to cure similar cases are advised. It is also recommended to avoid bed rest, as it prevents any chances of putting the disc back in normal position.
Chiropractors are also one of the preferred choices of consults because exercises and physical therapy, with gentle stretching provide relief from pressure on the nerve root. These are some essentials to be performed one by one or together in combination for bringing the spinal column back to its normal shape. This is what physicians do with a more accuracy to treat patients suffering from the slipped disc without surgery.
But it is essential to follow your physician instructions and go about the therapy thoroughly else the condition can worsen and surgical reinstallation of the spine would be the only course of action. Ultimately, the bottom line is not to be anxious about the protruded disc and to keep going about your normal tasks as usual under the supervision of your physician to get cured.
In today’s day in between surgical n conservative measures there is another treatment modality Called Interventional Pain n spine treatment n this has excellent potential for chronic non healing discogenic back pains or leg pains. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Valentine's Day Can Mean a Happy Penis
Valentine's Day is almost here, and men in relationships need to make sure they don't blow the most romantic day of the year - one practically guaranteed to result in a happy penis for men with partners. (That's not to say that men without partners won't have a happy penis on February 14, of course. After all, there are many ways to make a penis joyful.) Guys will want to be sure they pay extra attention to penis health, of course. But there are other things to consider to make Valentine's Day a special day (and night).
While romance and sex often go hand in hand, they also can be independent of each other. Many men think about Valentine's day primarily as a way to make a happy penis even happier, with the romantic aspect of the day of secondary importance. But many women feel just the opposite. While they are anxious to enjoy their partner sexually, their primary goal may be to really explore the romantic aspects of their relationship. Hopefully, a man will know his Valentine's Day partner well enough to know just what level of importance she places on romance - and will act accordingly.
It pays for guys to keep romance uppermost in their minds. Whether it's candy and flowers, a nice candlelit dinner for two, or ice skating on a moonlit lake, a man needs to build romance into his Valentine's Day activities.
But remember: while partners appreciate a man doing something special for Valentine's Day, it's even more important to be verbally and physically affectionate. A beautiful gift is great, but it's even better when it's accompanied by a man gently stroking his partner's hair and talking about the qualities she has that make her special.
Clearly, sex is a pleasurable experience at any time, but it often is even more so on Valentine's Day. There are any number of things a man can do to make sex more special on this particular occasion. Among these things are:
- Petal the bed. Sure, it's almost a cliché - but it works every time. Strew red rose petals all across the bed and enjoy a whole new experience.
- Use special sheets. A hint of satin can feel delicious on bare skin. Whoever is on bottom will relish the shimmery feel.
- Add candles. Candles add a sensuous, soft glow to the proceedings; if they also have a pleasant aroma, so much the better.
- Musicalize the mood. What makes her blood pump? Does she get twitching when Ravel's "Bolero" kicks in? Or does she melt to sexy soul music? Putting together a well-thought-out tunestack can pay off in bed on this big night.
- Make the foreplay last. On Valentine's Day, there's no need to rush. Plan the evening so the bedtime experience can last as long as desired. And make sure that plenty of that time is devoted to careful, loving, sensual foreplay.
- Communicate. Moaning is good, but don't forget to use words as well; let her know what feels good, how luscious she is and how lucky you are to be with her.
Valentine's Day is a joyous day for a happy penis, but it clearly is going to be even happier if it is in prime health. Men can keep their members healthier by regularly applying a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include two amino acids, L-arginine and L-carnitine. L-arginine helps to create nitric oxide, which in turn helps to keep penile blood vessels open and receptive to increased blood flow. And L-carnitine is blessed with neuroprotective properties which help it prevent peripheral nerve damage and loss of sensitivity due to rough handling.
The carbon dioxide (CO2) laser is the gold standard in ablative lasers. Detailed knowledge of the machines is essential. Over the past decade, advances in laser technology have allowed dermatologists to improve the appearance of scars and wrinkles and to remove benign skin growths using both ablative and nonablative lasers.
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.