Dietary problems are a bunch of conditions portrayed by strange dietary patterns. These may include either lack of appetite or extreme food intake to the depletion of a person’s physical and emotional well-being. The two major kinds of eating disorders are as follows:
Anorexia nervosa: A mental dietary problem wherein the person does not eat enough, regardless of the amount of appetite they have. He or she, in the long run, loses enough weight to wind up being skinny.
Bulimia: Bulimia, also known as bulimia nervosa, is a condition wherein a person has an urge of binge eating and has a constant craving for consuming food. It is then followed by vomiting that is self-induced or done by using laxatives.
However, there are certain homeopathic cures for these mental eating disorders. These must be prescribed by a doctor before intake. The cures are as follows:
- Ars: Some people are extremely cautious about germs and dirt. Their anorexia is combined with the fear of being poisoned. They dread that they will catch certain diseases, so they starve. Ars, short for arsenic album, is the best homeopathic cure for this.
- Carc: It is helpful for people who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). They dread getting extremely fat and give into their fears that are usually related to weight gain. They suffer from constant sleep deprivation and are compulsive workers.
- Hyos: Anorexia, in addition to craziness, madness, and the fear of being harmed, could give rise to neurotic desires, excessive worrying about one’s weight and stressing over getting fat. All these can be treated with Hyos.
- Ign: The fear of getting to be distinctly fat, loss of control of feelings, and blacking out can all be treated with this medicine. People suffering from these conditions are enormously dissatisfied and this is usually related to their weight.
- Nat-mur: This is the most frequently used cure for anorexia. Fear of being rejected, harmed, and being exceptionally reluctant are certain traits of people who require this cure. This can also be the solution for dry lips, dry skin and loss of appetite, which is caused by compulsive eating and the fear of getting fat.
- Phos-acid: This helps people who are miserable with loss of hunger and tend to starve after which they get indifferent to all feelings and foods.
- Plat: It is useful for people who are obsessed with their appearance and fear getting fat.
- Puls: For those who have a feeling of uselessness and depression, this is a good medicine. They have a fear of gaining weight, and even if they eat a single biscuit, they fear they have gained weight.
- Sep: People who have anorexia, in addition to hormonal issues, queasiness, inability to smell, are usually suitable for this type of cure. They are disgusted by most of foods and their hormones cause lack of appetite.
- Staph: People who feel upset all the time are given this cure. They have a deep feeling of uselessness and depression and are even self-destructive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!