Are you experiencing patchy skin, or are noticing symptoms of skin pigmentation? Both these skin conditions require proper attention and treatment as they might be difficult to deal with, especially with regards to your appearance. Patchy skin on your face denotes a condition known as melasma. This condition is most common in women and is more likely in dark-skinned people. It usually occurs because of hormonal changes within your body. On the other hand, skin pigmentation is a condition in which dark patches appear on your skin. It results because of the excessive production of melanin, which is responsible for providing color to your skin. You should consider undertaking Ayurvedic treatment for dealing with these conditions for effective results, without the concern of side effects.
Ayurvedic treatment for patchy skin
There are several Ayurvedic treatments for dealing with patchy skin. They are as follows:
- You may opt for Siravydha which is a type of blood letting treatment. This treatment helps in letting out vitiated blood out of your body. This method is commonly practised, in spite of being primitive in nature.
- Pralepa involves the application of ointments, herbal pastes, and creams which are also quite effective. Facial oil massage using medicated oils is another ideal Ayurvedic remedy for eliminating patchy skin.
- Several herbs are used for the treatment of patchy skin.
- There are certain Ayurvedic home remedies that are also considered to be effective.
- You need to mix kumkumadi oil with turmeric powder and aloe vera pulp, and prepare a paste. You should apply this paste on the affected area on your face and leave it for around 30 minutes.
- A paste of turmeric powder and aloe vera pulp is also effective. This can be stored in a refrigerator. You may also add ghee to the mixture or paste.
Ayurvedic treatment for pigmentation
You may choose from several Ayurvedic home remedies for dealing with pigmentation. These include the following:
- You need to crush a tomato, extract its juice and add oatmeal with yoghurt to it. You should apply this on the affected areas of your face and let it dry naturally. Wash it off using lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
- Another effective home remedy for dealing with pigmentation involves the preparation of a mixture using turmeric powder and lemon juice. You should apply it on your affected skin, leave it to dry, and wash it off after about 15 minutes. Avoid exposing your skin to the sun after this treatment.
You should visit an Ayurvedic physician or practitioner to know about the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies for patchy skin and pigmentation, based on your condition and symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!