Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.