Psoriasis is the situation where the people face the problem of huge growth of skin cells which creates troubles. These skin cells will lead it to the plaque-like deposits on the skin. Ayurveda is one of the best and effective ways to treat Psoriasis along with the skin diseases.
What is Psoriasis?
Ayurveda terms Psoriasis as one of the dreadful diseases and is known as “Kustha. It stated that this disease is the result of an imbalance in two types of energies that are ‘vata’ and ‘kapha.’
- Vata – The main function of it is control of body functions along with the dryness as well as scaling of the skin.
- Kapha – The main function of this is to grow the body, which also leads to itching along with rapid skin cell growth.
Treating Psoriasis in Ayurvedic process -
The main Ayurveda treatment used to treat psoriasis is Panchakarma therapy. Panchakarma treatments use plant-based remedies and dietary changes. These are meant to detox and purify the body. A vegetarian diet is often recommended.
The Panchakarma treatments include:
- consuming medicated ghee, a form of clarified butter
- dripping medicated buttermilk on a person’s head
- purging and vomiting
- covering the entire body in a paste of medicines and mud
- performing medicated enemas
The length and success of your treatment depends on the severity of your psoriasis and your commitment to the treatment.
Psoriasis is possible to treat by application of special preparations in Ayurveda on the skin. Other Ayurvedic remedies used in treatment are as follows:
- Turmeric root helps in to treat the disease when applied to the areas where there is a problem.
- Application of fresh banana leaves also solves the problem.
- Aloe vera is another best tropical treatment used for Psoriasis.
- Garlic also helps in healing the disease when applied to the necessary places.
- Guggal is another herb that helps in treating Psoriasis when applied to the affected areas.
- Neem is one of the best solutions for solving the problem and to get rid of it.
- Jasmine flowers needed to be made into the fine paste and applied wherever the problem exists.
Apart from the above treatments, the other things to treat the disease are as follows:
- Meditation is one of the best things for all the diseases or disorders.
- Dietary changes are also important to treat Psoriasis condition.
- Persons with Psoriasis need to be clean and take a regular bath along with the application of moisturizers.
The above are the best ways of Ayurveda to treat the Psoriasis along with the skin diseases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!