Importance Of Pre-Marital Counselling!
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Nisha Khanna
88% (54 ratings)
Ph. D - Psychology
19 years experience
- It helps to Resolve Compatibility Issues.
- It helps in Dealing with Expectations.
- It helps in Effective Communication.
- It helps to learn Relationship Management Techniques.
- It helps in Resolution for Conflicting Interests.
- It helps in Issues Dealing with Intimacy and Comfort Levels.
- It helps to Become Familiar with Each Other Attributes and Wants.
- It helps to learn Enrichment Techniques for Lasting Marriage.
- It helps for Long-Term Career Prospects and Financial Aspirations.
- It helps to Understand Common Issues/Challenges that Couple is most likely to face in a Marriage in Near Future.
- Benefits of Learning more about Each Other Differences and Taste will Help them to Build a Better Relationship.
- Pre-marital counseling reduces the Risk of Divorce 40%.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!
You found this helpful