If you are looking for an ideal natural remedy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), you should consider undertaking homeopathic treatment. IBS is a health condition in which your large intestine, or the colon gets affected. It is a chronic condition and requires management on a long term basis. Homeopathy is effective for curing IBS, and several types of medicines are used for its treatment. Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines used for curing IBS:
- Sulphur: This is one of the most common homeopathic medicines used for treating IBS and several other gastrointestinal conditions. It is used for IBS treatment when a patient experiences an increased urge for bowel movements. The stools are hard, knotty, and insufficient in amount. Early morning diarrhea is likely and the patient feels heaviness in his abdomen. The abdomen becomes sore and extra sensitive to pressure. This medicine is ideal for patients who are thin and weak.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is ideal for curing IBS. When IBS influences the gastrointestinal tract and the urinary tract, the medicine is quite commonly prescribed. It is also prescribed to patients who experience distention of the abdomen, along with pressure and a rumbling sensation. Tightness in the abdomen is felt after taking any meal. The stools get affected and become watery and rumbling in nature.
- Nux Vomica: This medicine is prepared from a plant, which is commonly referred to as the poison nut. Along with treating several conditions related to the digestive, reproductive, and respiratory system, this medicine is effective in the treatment of IBS. It is prescribed for patients who experience constipation, which keeps on altering with diarrhea after purgative abuse. The patient experiences an increased and abnormal yearning for stools, and an unfinished sensation is felt after stools. Flatulent colic in the abdomen is likely, and small quantities of stools are passed at every attempt.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another effective homeopathic medicine, which is prepared from inorganic phosphorous. After undertaking potentization, this drug is used for treating several conditions, which include IBS.
- Silicea: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine, which is used as a part of IBS treatment. It is used in patients who experience food aversion, appetite loss, and cannot tolerate meat or hot food. Bloating and colicky pain in the abdomen is indicated along with constipation. The stools are hard and difficult to pass. Diarrhea with foul odor may also develop in the patient. This medicine influences nutrition and is commonly used for children.
If you seek homeopathic treatment for IBS, you should consult a homeopathic practitioner. He will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies based on your condition, symptoms, and severity. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!