Homeopathic Remedies for Fallopian Tubes Bockage
The fallopian tubes, also known as, uterine tubes and salpinges, are two very fine tubes lined with ciliated epithelia leading from the ovaries into the uterus. In a woman’s body the tube allows passage of the egg from the ovary to the uterus and helps fertilization is sperm is present.
Causes—the most common causes of blockage are scar tissue and endometriosis.
- scar tissue may occur flowing infection in the tubes. Infection can inflame the lining of the tubes. As the infection is healing, it may lay down scar tissue. This makes the inner wall of the tube thicker which decreases the opening. The open area may become partly or completely blocked.
- endometriosis is a common condition where tissue that behaves the lining of the womb, endometrium may grow outside of the uterus. If the endometriosis is mild, this unusual tissue growth may not block the fallopian tubes. If it is a higher stage, then it is very likely that the fallopian tube will have been blocked.
- previous pelvic surgery may be another cause especially when the fallopian tubes and ovaries are involved. The competence of the surgeon is crucial in limiting post operative damage.
Homeopathy today is a rapidly growing system and is being practiced all over the world. Its strength lies in its evident effectiveness as it takes a holistic approach towards the sick individual through promotion of inner balance at mental, emotional, spiritual and physical levels. When fallopian tubes blockage is concerned there are many effective medicines are available in homeopathy, but the selection depends upon the individuality of the patient, considering the mental and physical symptoms.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 30- cimcifuga is considered to be one of the most effective medicine for fallopian tube blockage caused by endometriosis with pain during menses. There is severe pain across pelvis from hip to hip. Pain across pelvis to ovary to ovary or goes upwards or downwards along the thighs. Severe bearing down pain in lower abdomen and back ache during menses, more the blood flow, more pain. Menses are profuse, dark, coagulated, scanty with backache, nervousness, irregular in time. Great debility between menses. Many of the complaints of cimcifuga woman are due to ovarian or uterine irritation.
- Eupionum 30- eupionum is another top remedy for fallopian tube blockage. Eupionum removes block in both sides of the fallopian tubes. There is burning in right ovary. Gushing leucorrhoea is found along with this complaint.
- Lachesis 200- lachesis is another effective remedy for fallopian tubes blockage, especially of left side. Menses painful, black, scanty, lumpy, acrid, vicarious from nose. Less the flow, more pain. Pain is more on the first day. Desire to go in open air and run about before menses. Left ovary, swollen indurated and painful. Copious leucorrhoea is associated with this, which is smarting, staining and stiffening the linen greenish. Lachesis person cannot tolerate touch.
- Mercrius sol. 30- merc sol is effective fallopian tubes blockage due to inflammation of the tubes. There is burning, stinging, cutting pains in the ovarian region. Endometrium is inflamed. There is a sensation of rawness and sore feeling in uterus due to excoriating leucorrhoea. Leucorrhoea is offensive, greenish, especially at night. Mammae are painful on every menstrual period
- Pulsatilla nig. 30- pulsatilla is also found to be effective for fallopian tubes blockage due to inflammation of the tubes. Severe pelvic pain due to inflammation during menses attended with chills, restlessness and tossing in bed. Pulsatilla is adapted to patients who are gentle, submissive, tearful disposition. Patient is very emotional and wants company. Consolation ameliorates all complaints.
- Platina 200- platina is effective for fallopian tubes blockage with pain during intercourse. The genitals are very sensitive to touch. Platina woman complains of marked pain during intercourse. There are burning and soreness in the genitals. Platina woman has an increased sexual desire.
- Polygonum pun. 30—polygonum pun is effective for fallopian tubes blockage with cutting pain along the tubes. Aching pain in hips and loins. Sensation as if hips were being drawn together. Sensation of weight and tension within pelvis.
- Sepia 30- sepia is effective for fallopian tubes blockage due to inflammation of fallopian tubes. Sepia woman experiences marked bearing down pains in the pelvis. Sepia patient may complain of gripping, stitching, clutching pains in the pelvis. Pain during intercourse. Menses too late, and scanty, irregular, early and profuse, with sharp cutting pains. Violent stitches upward in the vagina from uterus to umbilicus. Woman have a low sex drive. Sepia is effective for endometriosis with urinary urgency and frequency. A sensation of bearing down sensation in the pelvis. Pain while padding urine due to endometriosis. During menses aching, burning pain in the bladder. Sepia person has an aversion to family to those loved best to sympathy to company, yet dreads to be alone.
- Selenium met 200- selenium is also useful for removing the obstruction of fallopian tubes. Menses copious and dark. Menses delayed about eight days. Menses early, scanty and painful. Menses painful on the first day. Awakened by pain of menses.
- Silicea 200- silicea is effective foe fallopian tubes blockage due to serum or pus in the tubes. There are induration and inflammation of the the mucous membrane of the uterus and fallopian tubes. Menses too early, acrid and too profuse. Discharge of blood between two periods. Leucorrhea instead of menses. Increased menses with paroxysms of icy coldness over whole body.
- Thlaspi bursa pas. 200- thlaspi bursa is effective for fallopian tubes blockage where a woman experiences bleeding in between periods that are accompanied by uterine pains that are colicky or cramping in nature. The cause may be inflammation of uterus or endometriosis. Large clots may pass along with the blood. The bleeding may be accompanied by backache.
- Triticum rep. 30- triticum rep is prescribed when obstruction of the fallopian tubes occurs with urinary complaints.
- Thiosinaminum 30- thiosinaminum is an effective remedy for fallopian tubes block when it occurs due to scar, stricture, or adhesions. Thiosinaminum dissolves the scar tissues and opens the passage of the fallopian tubes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!