Health Tips to manage chronic fatigue
91% (3003 ratings)
Net Qualified In Community Health And Social Medicine, M.Sc - Dietetics and Community Nutrition
5 years experience
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
You found this helpful