1. Don't overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
for more details you can consult me.
Diploma in Obesity Management & Clinical Medical Condition, Diploma in Dietetics, Health and Nutrition (DDHN), Diploma in Sports & Fitness, Certificate in Child Nutrition
Hello,You have to do exercise to boost the happy hormone and join any hobby of urs to give you mental peace ,have soaked black pepper before 2 major meals around 5 .and for further details contact Please.
BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics , Diabetes Educator, Translational Nutrigenomics
weight gain is a gradual process and it has to be handled carefully. Weight gain diets usually work on increasing lean body tissues (muscles) with minimal deposition of fat percentage. You can opt for highly personalised weight gain package offered by me online to get effective results.