Does Size Really Matter For Women?
8 years experience
Every single woman is an individual, and you can’t generalize to all women.
- But you’ll be happy to know that actually, size really doesn’t matter to most females. It does matter to some females.
- Some women can have just a little bit wider vaginas than other women do. For example, women who have given birth vaginally to children, and/or who are not very physically active, and/or who do not practice kegel exercises regularly can sometimes (but not always) be a little wider. These women may prefer men who are a little bit thicker (but not necessarily longer).
- In fact, where size is concerned, most women think it’s girth that matters, not length. She just want to be able to feel you inside. So if there’s a mismatch between the girth/width/whatever of a woman’s vagina, and the girth/width/whatever of a man’s penis, that can be disappointing – as much for the man as it is for the woman.
- An average-sized penis is perfectly adequate to satisfy the vast majority of women. And a particularly long penis can actually hurt.
- The size of a man’s penis is not a reflection of his sexual adequacy any more than the size of a woman’s vagina is a reflection on hers.
- One more very important point: most women do not orgasm through penis-in-vagina intercourse. Some do (approximately 25%,). The remaining 75% need a man to focus on stimulating her clitoris and/or other parts of her vulva, and/or her g-spot. This can be done with the penis, but in that case the size of your penis really doesn’t matter one bit. And a majority of women seem to prefer oral sex (cunnilingus). No penis needed at all.
- For women, achieving orgasm isn’t a simple in-and-out procedure the way it is for men. You’re going to have to start all over again with every single woman you have sex with, learning what works for her. So you may be figuring out by now, verbal communication is key.
found this helpful