You may think that you need a routine health check-up every 6 months but some patients may require a more frequent check-up depending on person to person.
What happens during a dental check-up?
- check your teeth gums and entire oral cavity
- dentist may ask about your other health problems and the entire history is taken
- x-ray of the teeth may be taken if required
- the dentist will guide you to take proper oral health care habits
- And quit smoking and tobacco
- cleaning of teeth is done and proper brushing technique is explained.