Breast reduction is a procedure by which heavy breasts can be reshaped and made smaller in size.
- Large breasts cause following problems.
- Back neck and shoulder pain
- Cosmetically poor appearance with low nipples
- Skin imitation below and in between breasts
- Restriction of day to day physical activities
Breast reduction is performed under general anaesthesia. Stitches are removed after 10 days. Usually patients are quite comfortable within 24 hours of surgery.
This is a very safe procedure which is very satisfying if you have large or unequal breasts.