Changes in the tissue and tone of breasts are a part of the natural ageing process. The breasts are made of fats and ligaments but there are no supporting muscles to hold them up. So, with time, they lose their firmness. But PRP treatment can reverse this trend.
What are the Reasons behind Breasts losing their Firmness?
• Age - This is the chief cause of loss of breast firmness. As a woman ages, the ligaments of her breasts lose their elasticity and stretch out. The support framework of fats disintegrates and the breasts lose their fullness.
• Gravity - The earth’s gravitational force is always exerting pressure on the breasts and keeps pulling them down.
• The wrong type of bra - A very large population of women have no idea which type and size of bra would suit them. Bras are supposed to give the breasts lift and support and prevent them from being jostled about because of movement. This applies especially during work out. Unless she is wearing the perfect fit, the breasts will begin to sag.
• Smoking - Cigarette contains carcinogens which are known to make the breast ligaments lose their elasticity.
• Weight fluctuations - Rapidly gaining weight and then shedding it gain cause an alternate stretching and tightening of breasts. Stable weight is good for the health of breasts. Misshapen breasts can be a blow to an individual’s self-image and confidence. That is why many women are opting for contouring of breasts through surgery. And the surgery that is gaining ground these days is PRP therapy.
Plasma Rich Platelet therapy is a revolutionary technology. Blood from the person who is to undergo the procedure is drawn and the plasma is extracted by using centrifugal force. Then the plasma rich platelets are inserted into the chest. PRP can trigger the growth of new cells and tissues where the old ones had withered. It tightens the loose skin around the breasts, improves blood circulation to boost rejuvenation. This treatment also speeds up stem cell growth and production of collagen and helps to contour the breasts.
What are the Benefits of PRP therapy?
• It is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure
• It heals in no time
• It does not leave a scar or marks
• Removes breast wrinkles and reveres inverted nipples Most doctors advise their patients to rise above societal pressure to adhere to beauty standards.
However, if people still feel the need for a breast contouring, PRP is the safest and most efficient way to go about it.