CAUSES OF SMALL BREASTS
There are several factors involved concerning the issue of a woman’s breast size but heredity is the fundamental one as it determines breast fat tissue distribution. Nonetheless there might be some other factors responsible for small breast size including hormonal factor, described as the lack of female hormone (oestrogen) or excessive production of male hormone which leads to natural breast growth setback.
Natural methods for breast enlargement –
Ayurveda provides a number of simple breast enhancement tips which can help women in their pursuit for perfect proportions of breasts to feel themselves on top. Usually it will require to use various herbal remedies which will to fix the problem:
- Massage with sesame oil or Tila Taila : Ayurvedic treatment uses massage as one of its essential methods. For massage purposes it is strongly recommended to use sesame seed oil since it is very rich with protein, calcium, iron and phosphorus. You will need to do the massage twice a day to reach the result of bigger and healthy breasts. When doing your massage procedures always make sure you apply the right pressure to prevent your breasts from any damage. In case you want to get the best affordable result it might be a good to use professional masseur services.
- Lifestyle change: It will require you to consume a lot of water and lots of green vegetables, soy products and everything which have high concentration of oestrogen like
- Tempeh - Tempeh is produced from soya beans and it contains oestrogen in high amount.
- Tofu. Tofu is the other soy product that can be most helpful to balance the oestrogen levels in the body.
- Soy milk.
- Flax seeds.
- Sesame seeds.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Dried apricots.
- Dairy products
- Dried prunes
- Beet roots and beet greens
- alfalfa sprout
- Bran - Rye bran, Wheat bran, Oat bran, Barley bran