Apple Cider Vinegar
Written and reviewed by
Dt. Ashu Gupta
93% (1855 ratings)
M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
17 years experience
HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Decrease cholesterol levels- Apple cider vinegar increase HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides levels in our body.
- Lowers Blood Pressure- Apple cider vinegar helps in decreasing blood pressure by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for constricting blood vessels.
- Improves Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Symptoms- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in improving symptoms of PCOS. In a small study of women with PCOS who took vinegar for 90-110 days, 4 out of 7 women resumed ovulation, likely due to improved insulin sensitivity.
- Improves Metabolism- Apple Cider Vinegar increases enzyme AMPK in our body which increases fat burning and also decreases production of fat and sugar in the liver.
- Decreases Insulin Levels- Apple cider vinegar reduces the ration of insulin to glucagon in our body, which favours fat burning.
found this helpful