Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!