New-age aesthetic treatments address skin problems through various procedures. These treatments aim to fix the things over which you have little control- sagging skin, wrinkles, skin tan, ageing marks and scars, etc.
Anybody can opt for an aesthetic treatment. The kind of treatment you opt for will depend on the problem you wish to address. Here are the five best treatment options available for anyone who craves for a younger-looking skin.
- This is a non-invasive treatment, which instantly makes your skin look younger.
- It involves the use of a device, which emits laser beams to stimulate skin cells that are often damaged due to ageing.
- It is a preferred choice for those who have developed wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- This penetrates your skin using tiny microscopic needles to a certain depth. It directs heat and radio wave energy to a particular area within the dermis of your skin.
- The energy from the radio frequency stimulates natural regeneration of collagen in the skin. It gives your skin a smoother appearance and helps fill in the imperfections caused by acne scars.
- This also works well for large pores, sagging skin, fine lines, dark pigmentation and wrinkles. Your dermatologist will clean and anesthetize the area that has to be treated before penetrating it with needles.
Laser Skin Lightening-
- The amount of melanin determines the color of your skin. Excess amount of melanin signifies darker complexion.
- The laser treatment is specially directed towards people who have a dark complexion, and wish to improve their skin tone.
- During this procedure, concentrated beams of high-energy laser light are emitted to targeted areas in order to destroy the darker, damaged skin cells.
- This method stimulates growth of fresh, new skin cells that leave you with a lighter skin tone.
These aesthetic treatment methods not only enhance your beauty, but also leave you with permanent results, so you do not have to worry about stepping out in the sun, or spending hours at the spa. Consult a dermatologist, discuss what skin issues you wish to get treated for, and flaunt a younger, healthier skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult a specialist
& get answers to your questions!