7 Ways to Increase Sperm Count
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Saddam Malik
90% (436 ratings)
CMS & ED, MBBS in Altetnative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Delhi
7 years experience
To increase the sperm count, having good food is your best bet. Here are 7 ideas:
1) Bananas: Bananas contain bromelain which is an enzyme that controls sex hormones.
2) Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate contains an active ingredient known as L-arginine HCL, which helps in increasing the semen volume and it also raises sperm count.
3) Garlic: Garlic is rich in allicin that helps in improving blood circulation. This in turn promotes blood circulation in the genitals and strengthens the sperms.
4) Pomegranates: Pomegranates are rich in an antioxidant that reduces malondialidehyde which is responsible for damaging the sperms.
5) Beef: Beef contains zinc which protects the sperms from the influence of free radicals.
6) Walnuts: Walnut is rich in arginine which helps in raising semen volume and also promotes sperm production.
7) Spinach: Spinach is rich in folic acid that raises sperm count.
Click on consult privately to ask me any questions related to sexual health and well-being.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
found this helpful