Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before.
Let us check out what all you need to be careful about for a great skin:
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.