Because of a plethora of food options available out there, people are usually confused about which foods are good for health and which foods one should avoid. Although junk and unhealthy foods are promoted a lot, and market is full of such options, there are food items which are good for your health.
Here is a list of the foods you should never eat to stay fit and healthy:
1. Flavoured Yogurt - Seemed healthy but this flavored yogurt can have more sugar than you would find in an entire bag of dark chocolate.
2. Microwaveable Popcorn - Can be terribly harmful as its fragrance is actually a chemical called diacetyl.Inhaling this chemical has been linked with severe lung disease. Not only this but the presence of other chemicals which are used to line the popcorn bags to prevent grease from soaking the bag wet is highly toxic .
3. Low Fat And Fat Free Foods - The words "low fat"or "fat free" on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar .
4. Artificial Sweetners - If you are becoming thicker around the middle, it may be sign that your liver is not functioning optimally. Avoiding toxins like artificial sweetener,sugar free gums , sugar free cookies, sugar free drinks, will help the vital organ work more effectively .
5. Energy Bar - Energy bars are considered perfect pre workout snack. Most of the energy bars are filled with high fructose corn syrup , added sugar and artery-clogging saturated fats.
6. Frozen Food: Frozen foods are processed with harmful chemicals, such as Sodium to keep them fresh for long. Also, during the processing, certain nutritional Vitamins are lost. Most of the frozen foods need to be deep fried before consumption. All of this makes Frozen food a bad choice for a healthy lifestyle.
7. Sugary Drinks: Consuming drinks with sugar in them, specially aerated drinks, is one of the worst things you can do to your body. They have high volume of unhealthy calories, plus the brain does not register sugar calories as food, thus giving you signal over and over again to eat something. This can make you unfit in no time. Stop taking sugary drinks completely.
8. White bread: White bread is another food item which you should avoid. White bread is made up of white flour, contains gluten, is full of Carbs, and contains other harmful ingredients. Instead, replace with brown bread.
9. Pastries, cookies, and cakes: You might already know that pastries, cakes, and cookies are unhealthy, but what makes them so? Baked items are made up with added sugar, fats, refined wheat which are higher in trans-fats, making you gain weight in no time. These can also make you feel lazy all the time. These contain tons of calories with zero nutritional value, thus you start feeling hungry soon after consuming them.
10. Junk foods: Most of the Junk foods, such as French fries, Potato chips, deep fried items, etc. contain high amount of calories and no nutritional value, and are not good for your health. Acrylamides and Carcinogenic substances are present in most of the junk foods, which not only make you unhealthy, but may work as catalyst to certain diseases.
There are lots of other foods, such as Gluten-free junk food, Ice-creams and more which you should avoid. These days, kids feel lazy and fall ill all the time. It has a lot to do with bad lifestyle with bad eating habits. If you intake highly rich nutritional food and avoid commercial junk foods, then you will feel a significant difference in your energy level and general health.