1. What is the cost for Bariatric surgery in India?
The average cost for bariatric surgery is around 2.5 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs.
2. My BMI is greater than 40, can Bariatric surgery help me?
A person with a BMI higher than 40 is extremely obese and is recommended to undergo Bariatrics surgery provided the health condition of a person is favourable for surgical treatment.
3. I am a male but have sagging breast, what can I do?
The enlarged male breast also known as gynecomastia is due to hormonal imbalance. There are two surgical ways available to treat this condition, Liposuction & Mastectomy.
4. Increased weight has led to fertility issues, can weight loss surgery help?
Weight loss surgery can help you lose weight and may also help in ovulatory functions in obese women.
5. How do I select a surgeon for me?
Choosing an efficient surgeon before planning to have surgery is the vital stage of the process. You must consider the location, experience, and approach while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.