Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dermatologists online in Tirupati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Rahul Pushkar
Submit a review for Rahul PushkarYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am. 24 years old male, my complexion is very much black I am shy to go to out side With black face I have used no of cosmetics face washes but useless so please suggest me a soap or face cream for instant fairer complexion.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from acne vulgaris since 6 month please suggest me a pimples removing idea and scar removing idea.
Hello sir or mam, Meko hair problem hai mtlb mere ghane baal nhi h. ap meko koi solution btao. Hairs k liye.
My urethral meatus skin is now wrinkled and like a blister just perforated like skin. But when I masturbated it inflamed like a blister. Sometime itchy. I am really scared does it any type of penile cancer symptom.
I have so much mosquitoes bite dark spots in my leg and hand. Pls suggest some medicine or cream. Nd also I am worried abt these dark becoz my marriage held after 2 months.
I m 25 year boy my eyes under dark circle and also black circle not large but happen... what can I do.
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.