Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Tirunelveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hi I have consulted a doctor for throat pain and cough and for feverish feeling. He gave da following tablets for days. 1. Dolo 650 2. Bactocuu 625 3 Ambrodil tonic 4. Livicitaal 5. IP 150 mg But no use of above tablets. Still I am facing too much pain in throat and too much cough. The doctor is not available today. Can you give prescription for my problem I do not have any health issues except dis. Thanks in Advance.
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
Hello sir, I am 38 years old. Since last 3 weeks I am having acute vertigo. I am taking the vertin 24 mg tablets thrice a day. But, till now I have not fully recovered yet. I have done spinal x-ray, mri head, all blood tests and everything is fine as per the doctors. Would you please suggest anything for this? last august, it started and cured in a week with vertin 16 tablets, but this time it's continuing for 3 weeks.
Hello, I am tarun age 25, I am suffering from the throat allergy from the last 5 years. Please help.
I am suffering from sinus problem since last 1 years as soon as dust or cold gets in conditions go bad is there any cure?
There is a pain in my nose on only half right side when I touch it. What is this problem? and also it causes pain in cine's. Please help me.
I recently observed mild throat pain when swallowing food. Its very much mild but I see it frequently every month once or twice. I use aceclofenac for my Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you think this is something serious I should care about?
Sir I m having tb. Nd I m having antibiotic medicines like: mycobutol 800, cinex 600, Pzide 750 nd one multivitamin tab under doctors supervision from last 2 months. But suddenly yesterday I found some blood in my nose nd cough.
I am 65 year old male. I have kind of tinittus problem for last 7-8 years in my left ear. Initially there was small ringing noise. I took complamina and other medicines to improve blood circulation. The problem subsided for some period after that. Last year I had to undergo angioplasty operation and after that I have to take daily statin/ecosprin and blood pressure tablet. For last 6 months the problem of hissing sound has suddenly increased. I can actually hear a rhythmatic sound related to my pulse. Please advice.
Hello, I want to ask about my mother, She put drops in her nose, When drops go in from right nostril then it feels that medicine has gone in but from left nostril it doesn't feel that much. And also she feels that it is blocked or breathing is less, what should we do for it? We went to ENT doctor, he put camera in nose and told that bone is ok and mass is also ok. He told that some allergy might be there. So he gave Tab Ventocore and Tab Refron L and gave nasal drops. Nothing specific was mentioned. My mother also has gas/burps problem, if it starts then it takes time to stop or need some medicine. She also feels heavy head sometimes. What should we do?
My ears have been blocked by dirt and all that stuff. Hence, want to clean my ear canal. Please suggest me ear drop.
I am 35 years old and have twins of 3.5 years age. I am suffering from dizziness since last 2-3 yrs. I am unable to stand, eyes didn't open. Whole body gets cold. After 20-30 minutes it gets normal. But, the body lost all the energy. Is it due to any tension or lack of water. Pls suggest the solution.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils