Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Timisoara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Razvan BardanYour feedback matters!
suffer from urinary track infection (UTI). I have been taking Antibiotics off and On for quite a few months. Due to this kidney also is affected (creatinine 2.83). allopathy advises surgery. Please tell me if this can the UTI be cured with Ayurveda Medication.
Hello My mom recently operated for utres removal They removed uterus But from that day she has become very weak and also suffering from weakness and bodypains Can I get a suggestion to get rid.
I am having snap fissure problem at starting stage facing a problem of constipation and having pain in Anus and stomach help me provide me medicine and ointment for anus.
What are the symptoms of diabetes I frequently go to washroom to urine in every 10-15 minutes and I think so I have diabetes.
My sister has swelling between anus and her urinal area which causes lot of pain and bleeding while using toilet. She had constipation problems and has been in severe pain from last 15 days. Swelling increases and decreases and looks like there is some accumulation inside causing itching and redness. Please advise medicine and treatment? Thank you.
My mother age: 58+ first time she is having blood in its urine. She is feeling weak and shivering type from cold. So kindly suggest what to do?
I have started a problem of urine infection again after years i'm a 30 years old women. Kindly suggest some medicine.
There is a stone in both kidney and both kidney r damaged and there is some septic in Urine. After removing it what to do for better recovery of kidney this is for my father.
I am facing problem of urinary incontinence, my age is 28 and I am unmarried girl, I had done treatment on this but there is no improvement, my sonography and urine test reports are normal, kindly advice what should I do, I had even consulted gynecologist.
Sir, I am suffering from with pressure of passing the urine. I already check the sugar test, it indicates normal, but I am suffering from this disease. Sugar test reports: Plasma glucose fasting: 79 mg/dl Plasma glucose post prandial: 103 mg/dl. Please suggest me the solution.
I am 69 year old mene ultra sound kraya to usne gadud foole huye aye h or Dr. khe raha h operation ko ya nallki dalne ko kyu ki urine ruk ruk kr arha h to ye problem davai se theek ho jyegi kya sir.
I have to go for urinating at odd hrs like mid night. In one of the clinic it was told that it is prostate. But other doctor said it is not. Tell me what to do?
I have been experiencing a lot of pain while urinating for the past few days. Can you help me out with this?
I have a urine infraction and if I fast it becomes high please let me know how can I continue my fasting as ramzan is coming.
I have blood in urine, can you aware me about problem that If after drinking lot of water even then there is trace of blood seen in urine with cloudy urine. Is this blood comes from kidneys or uterus or lower urinary tract?
I am 30 year old man and suffering ureter stone problem I have 11 mm stone in my upper ureter part in left side. Please suggest me a medidicne.
Is there any treatment for kidney stone without operation and 100% effective result and what are the symptoms by which one can know that their is a stone in kidney.
I am suffering from anal fissure for last 17 days. I am applying smuth cream and coconut water and also completed course of satrogyl 300 10 tablets but no relief. Can you pls help me with a quick remedy.
Sir I have calcium oxalate 3 stones which having 5cm each. It was gone before 3 to 4 years, but once again it has rebuild. Now a days I am getting Homeopathy treatments. Sir tell me what should I do to get complete relief so that it can not rebuild. I am avoiding spinach and tomato for a long time. Please help regarding this.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.