Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of H.I.V
Multiple small calculi seen in bilateral. Kidneys. Largest measuring appx. 5.7 mm in wright middle calyx and 4 mm in left lower calyx. Right peripheral fascia is thikemed. Request advice for early treatment in ahmedabad .tks.
I'm suffering with continues or frequent urination. And every time I pee it's hard at starting after it flows freely. Sometimes when I keep it & even after I feel I like pee, I'm getting testicle pain. Nowadays suffering with erection problem, it's fall in less than 1 min. please help me.
Hlw I am 25 years old male. I am a patient of ADPKD. Few months ago I had suffered from protieneura and got well from steroids now am ok but for few days m suffering from heavy gastric and acidity. So please advice me medication.
I am a 52 year old female. I have developed kidney stones since on year. A scan taken yesterday showed both kidneys have stones 2.5 to 3 mm. What must be my treatment.
I have stones in my kidney and ureter. 3 stones .1 in ureter and 2 in right kidney. I need some prescription about that .can I get some help?
My father is having problem with prostate enlargement, he's having problem while urinating because of that. So please tell remedies and proper treatment, we are worried.
I am 21 year old female and I am suffering from burning sensation urination with pinkish blood. What can I do?
In a daytime suddenly I have to rush to the toilet for 2/3 times for for cleaning my bowl. It has increased recently. What is the reason behind it?
I am 24 years old female. I have one lump from inside anus to pernium. When I touche the lump it is a thick skin .inside that at one side feels like something is there.in lower part one is developing, it is like sheat. Earlier blood was in stool, I applied nitroglycerin ointment, now there is no pain or blood in stool. I think my stool has varying size. Please tell me what I have to do to eliminate lump permanently. Is surgery is the only solution. If surgery is done how much time will take to get better.
At the end of month October my father is admitted hospital duo to stomache pain and the doctor said the the kidney are become small and suggested far renal dialysis from past 2 months we are doing dialysis my question is there any treatment to enhance the kidney and stop dialysis.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult your surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.
Hlo Dr. Few months ago I had anal fissure I got treatment from a local Dr. Now again sometimes uncomfortable when I pass stool. Today when I touched my anal to clean it, I felt a bump on the outside of the anal and when it touched it softly it pained me. M scared. I do not want to go for operation as I want to join yhe army please help me out. Waiting for your reply.
For a past few days around a week I feel wet in the anus at different times and sometime when I sleep and wake up I also feel weird taste in mouth too, also some symptoms like bloated stomach and loose motions too.
I got hit in the back kidney area yesterday and I feel mild to moderate pain there till now :(could it be something serious in my kidney? Do I need to go to the doctor or just wait longer. Am worried that it might affect my kidney.
My wife is 58 years old, non-diabetic and has been suffering from burning/pain while discharging urine since 2 years. Even if she is not going to washroom for discharging urine, she experiences burning/pain. We consulted doctors who say that urinary tract has contracted. Despite treatment for two years, the problem persists particularly in summers when pain is more severe. Please guide us.
I am having albuminuria since last year and also have enlarged prostate for which ailment I am having Veltam. 4 mg tablets morning and evening. Is there any chance of me getting prostate cancer. I am 76 years old person and suffering from osteoarthritis also. My creatinine level is 1.5. Please advise Thanks.
Sir I have a problem of excessive urination. And when it comes in night my sleep also affect. And because of sleep problem I feels very tired in days. I have also a problem of piles. I am taking a ayurvedic treatment for piles. So what do I sir, pls give me suggestion.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective.