Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr Aruna DavisYour feedback matters!
I should take sildenafil tablet in full stomach or empty stomach? Is taking sildenafil before every sex for ED mens, is good?
I have chicken gunya fever from last one month .I have taken medicines but till the its relief but after some days hrs coming back .what should I do?
Hi, I and my gf are not able to have sex properly. I ejaculate very early. Is there anything I can do to stop ejaculation so early. What might be the causes of this?
I have gastritis from a long period, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, very difficult for digestion and bowel movement. I have done h pylori test, IGA and IGG. I am attaching the reports. Pls tell me if I have h pylori infection. Or should I do any other test to find out. Thank you.
Ejaculation of the semen with minimal sexual stimulation, or before the man and his partner wish, is known as premature ejaculation. If this happens frequently, it can cause distress and problems in the relationship.
The cause of PE could be temporary depression, stress, anxiety, a history of sexual repression, or a lack of emotional bonding between the partners. Physical disease can also be the reason, such as a swollen prostate gland (prostatitis), diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, or cardiovascular disease.
Ayurveda compares Shukra dhatu (semen) to purified butter. Just as purified butter melts in the presence of heat, semen loses its consistency when there is Pitta (fire) aggravation in the body. Aggravated Pitta travels into the channels carrying semen, causing semen to decrease in consistency, and thus it gets ejaculated before sufficient erection. Biological and psychological factors can also play a role in causing premature ejaculation.
Ejaculation before penetration
Ayurvedic Premature Ejaculation Treatment
According to Ayurvedic perspective, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Avoid intake of pitta-aggravating foods like hot, penetrating, or excessively salty and spicy foods, as well as chilies, garlic, pickles, fermented and preserved foods.
Increase intake of foods that are sweet and have a cooling effect on the body, like milk, butter, purified butter, almonds, raisins, black gram, licorice and asparagus.
When a man looks for some relief from pain, itching or other irritations, he naturally reaches for a variety of potions and lotions he has in the medicine cabinet. And yes, these definitely work if a man has a minor irritation on most parts of the body, such as his hands, feet, or even his face. But when it comes to penis care, many men are quite surprised to learn that the ointments and other treatments that are okay for the rest of the body are a big no-no for the delicate penis skin.
Why not use regular ointments?
No matter how much penis pain a man is feeling, or how rashy and red his penis might be, there are some medications he should never reach for to find relief. That's because these creams might contain ingredients that are far too harsh for the delicate skin. For instance, a guy might look to the cortisone cream in order to soothe a terribly itchy penis, but this is a mistake - the steroid content in the cream can cause long-term problems.
Besides that, remember that the urethra at the tip of the penis is a gateway to even more delicate tissues. Using an ointment of any kind that isn't specifically designed for the penis is bad enough, but using a crème that then gets into the tip of the penis can mean pain and swelling for those tissues just inside, which only adds to a guy's penis pain woes.
Relieving penis pain the right way
So what can a guy do about penis pain? How can he ease a red penis that is crying out for relief? A careful, measured approach is the best way to go. Here's what he can do.
1) Examine why it happened. What caused the pain? What was happening when it began? Sometimes this is easy to pinpoint, but other times it seems a mystery. The closer a man can get to the time it began, the more he might be able to narrow it down to anything from a sensual encounter to the use of a new soap to an injury he didn't realize was really that bad at the time.
2) Decide how bad it is. Penis pain that is fleeting, very minor or comes from an obvious cause that can be remedied probably doesn't require a visit to the doctor. However, penis pain that persists, is bad enough to take a man's breath away or that doesn't really have an obvious cause might be good reason to get a professional medical opinion.
3) Try home remedies first. If it isn't bad enough for the doctor, a guy can treat it at home. Start with the tried-and-true options, such as a warm or cool compress, a soothing bath to remove any and all residue and airing out the penis for a while. If simple home remedies don't work after several hours, it might be time to consider the doctor again.
4) Take over the counter medications. Sometimes over the counter medications can help for minor irritations - but again, keep in mind that this should only be used if a guy knows what caused the pain. For instance, a sore and red penis that resulted from overzealous masturbation could benefit from a guy taking ibuprofen or acetaminophen, over the counter painkillers, to ease the pain.
5) Think about ways to prevent the pain. If a guy knows what caused the pain - for instance, he used a latex condom right before the swelling and redness started - then he can take steps to avoid that in the future. Knowing how to prevent penis pain is always much better than figuring out how to treat it!
Finally, a guy can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The use of soothing Shea butter and vitamin E is a great idea for the penis that feels red, bruised or otherwise painful.