Treatment of Cancer
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Body Mind Hi-Tech Homoeopathic Research CentrYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Crying is often considered as a good sign for babies, especially when the baby is too small to talk about how he or she may be feeling. Crying is often an indicator that the baby is hungry or sleepy. But if your baby is crying a lot, it could also mean that he or she is in pain or distress. Blocked nasal passages, sudden shock, colic and indigestion problems are some of the most common problems that can cause frequent and constant crying. Homeopathy is a holistic approach that can help in treating persistent crying when it comes to babies. Read on to know more.
- Chamomilla: This medicine can be used when the child is whining relentlessly. It can also treat fretful behaviour, as well as irritability. Also, this medicine can be used when the child needs constant carrying around and petting. When the child is never still and suffering from earache or headache, this medicine can be used too.
- Cina: Screaming children and their discomfort can be treated with Cina. This medicine can also be used to treat symptoms like moaning and coughing along with anxious behaviour. Also, when children gasp for air and end up turning pale, this medicine can be prescribed. Further, the doctor may prescribe this medicine when the child is having nightmares and not getting enough sleep.
- Causticum: This medicine is ideal for children who are extremely sensitive and cry at the smallest instance. In such cases, the child will be cranky because of the threat of pain or idea of pain, rather than the actual pain. This child will usually cry persistently because of a low threshold of pain. In such cases, this medicine can help.
- Rheum: Impatience and vehemence can be treated with the help of this medicine. In many cases the child will be cranky throughout the night and toss all night as well. The child may even be cranky with his or her favourite items and toys. Unpleasantness is usually a part of a child’s behaviour in such cases. Rheum can help in tackling this problem with regular doses.
- Belladona: This medicine is helpful for children who begin to cry violently as if he or she is in severe pain. Teeth gritting and screams are common symptoms of children who will require this medicine. This is especially helpful when the child is crying without any apparent reason.
- Aconite: When the child cries constantly and becomes anxious, Aconite can be used to help soothe the child. This medicine can also help in cases where the child is scared of falling off to sleep and is anxious.
Hi I am 27 year old I have test to semen analysis report. Everything is good but non motile is 80 % please any any danger my health please help you to decrease my non motile.
I am 23. My beard growth is very slow. Like all I couldn't get full beard on my face. On the cheeks beard growth is slow and I got full hairs on the neck and its like a bit of grass on the big playground. Please suggest some tips and any products which makes beard to grow at faster rate.
I got fungal infection year back with small spot I treated it .but now it has been increasing day by day. Please help me. Fungal infection with itching red area rings and increasing day by day near by private area.
I have a problem of slip disc and spondylosis from past few years. I am already married. Will I face any problems during pregnancy as we are planning baby sometime this year. please suggest.
I got chicken pox on 20 may it finish on 1 june but till now I have sign of it. Now what should I do? I am only 12 years old.
Previously I had the problem of groin jt. Fungus. By bringing a change in diet & applying ointment on the affected surface regularly, the problem is almost solved. But now a days often I suffer from itching in the head. Though everyday twice I take bath and wash hair with water (twice in week shikakai powder wash) still the problem persists, also there is no dandruff find the scalp. Please guide with what is the cause and homoeopathic medicine to get rid of the itching.
I'm 25 years old male with uncircumcised penis. I'm having some kind of infection in foreskin. There is redness and itching inside foreskin. Some time there is white/yellowish kinda dirt inside the foreskin. It's been 5-6 days since it happened. The inner foreskin also have some inflammation (very minor). I don't know what it is. Is there something serious.
My father is diabetic from approx last 7 - 9 yrs. And also reached around 500 mg/DL (2 yes back) Currently its around between 237 to 265.(Taking mentioned medicines) He is facing is leg pain and burning sensations. His craving for food is high and frequently need the munching snacks. Also he is not able to control on sweet foods and drinks in take sometimes. I don't know how to keep his diabetic level in control. Please help what else we can do to control his diabetic to normal level and to reduce burning sensations.
In body below neck there and upper chest some white spot was so before 2-3 times it was happed but there is photo wash chemical are coming that cure that time but I did not got now. No which medicine I can take so it will cure now from body.
I have some pain, itching and burning while urination and their is white like always present under the foreskin from last 30 days I go to doctor he said is it blantisis but I do not get relief from his prescribe medication it can be a serious problem I had protected sex 2 month ago please suggest me some homeredies how to get relief from that problem I need to worry for that or it is normal.
I have high fever since morning and whatever I am, I vomit. Even the medicines. I took paracetamol but vomit it too. I have eaten puri and kheer last night.
While a vacation might be a thrilling proposition for many, there are people who get anxious at the very thought of travelling for a vacation. These are travellers who suffer from motion sickness, a condition that causes head reeling and nausea when the patient is in a moving vehicle or even on a roller coaster. It can be occur on trains, buses, cars and even flights. It is a disturbance that is caused in the inner part of the ear. Thankfully, help is at hand with homeopathy treatments.
Let us find out what are the homeopathy treatments for this condition.
- Argentum Nitricum: Dizziness and nausea can be treated with this medicine. Also, it can help patients who are suffering from claustrophobia and general anxiety.
- Borax: When nausea and dizziness as well as anxiety are experienced during downward motion, this medicine can be used. It is best used before the landing of an aeroplane or while going downhill in a car or a bus.
- CocculusIndicus: This is one of the most common medications for motion sickness includes CocculusIndicus. It is especially helpful when the nausea becomes worse with the smell of certain foods. The patient may also take this medicine when the dizziness and weakness makes the patient lie down. This dizziness can also lead to an empty or hollow feeling in one’s abdomen, in which case this medicine can help. Lack of sleep and constantly looking at moving objects are some of the symptoms that can also be treated with this medicine. It can also be used to cure sea sickness.
- Kali Bichromicum: This medicine is ideal for sea sickness, and can be used for symptoms ranging from nausea and dizziness that happens when you stand up. Weakness and an aching body can also be treated with this medicine.Bloating, gagging and retching are also some of the symptoms that can be treated with this medicine.
- Tabacum: When the patient is experiencing symptoms like feeling extremely cold and tired, or even a sinking feeling, this medicine can be used as a remedy.
- Petroleum: Constant nausea can be treated with petroleum. The symptoms treated by this medicine also include an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach as well as too much saliva production, and stiffness in the neck and back. Also, the patient may take this medicine when stomach pain is experienced due to motion sickness.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is ideal for motion sickness experienced due to air travel. Besides air sickness, this medicine can also treat intense headaches and dryness in the mouth and throat. It can also be used to treat stomach pain.
Sir, I am skinny, studying in 9 th class. My question is can you give me answer for rubella vaccine effect and side effect.
I went through MRI Brain scan two years ago (i.e 9th march 2015) because I was having severe headache all the time. My MRI report showed that I have a Bulky Pituitary gland with superior convexity (physiological hyperplasia) that time my weight was normal according to my height. (age 26 height 5'4 .weight -63) from last one year my weight is continuously increasing my current weight is 74 kg. Earlier my weight never crossed this much. Yesterday I went for a TSH test and my tsh range is 7.41. I would like to consult a good Endocrinologist regarding my thyroid problem but I cannot ignore my MRI reports. My concern is my MRI report is two years old. Is it ok to show it to a doctor or I have to go for new MRI Brain scan again? I have read somewhere that we should not go for MRI scan frequently. Kindly clear my confusion.
Hi, my face and neck colour is different from my body colour, it s black compared to my body. How to retain my original colour?
My sister had a white growth on her tongue which was operated couple of weeks back and biopsy done. Report said No Malignancy. It was diagnosed as Hyperkeratosis. Now, once again the same white growth has come back at the same location. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
I have problem in my teeth I face problem during chewing the food and I don't have taste of my food what I do for this.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.