Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Body Mind Hi-Tech Homoeopathic Research CentrYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B Suresh Kumar to be knowledgeable. Thank You Sir...I had a few days of disturbed sleep after which this spell started off...also last december after severe cough and cold I had my Ears choked for a week..after antibiotics and steam inhalation Ears were cleared out...so I assumed it cud be due to ear infection and sought help of an ENT...I had the same imbalance issue in February for 2 weeks and Stugeron had helped to get it ok....and now since July first week i have it again... Thanks for your suggestion...
Talla Bhuvana Vaibhav Reddy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B Suresh Kumar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, helped me improve my health and professional. Good sir thanque
Hemendra Kumar Mishra
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B Suresh Kumar to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B Suresh Kumar to be prompt and very helpful. Thanks Sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. B Suresh Kumar to be very helpful. Thank you doctor
Dr. B Suresh Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku so much
Dr. B Suresh Kumar provides answers that are very helpful. V
I'm 25 years old male with uncircumcised penis. I'm having some kind of infection in foreskin. There is redness and itching inside foreskin. Some time there is white/yellowish kinda dirt inside the foreskin. It's been 5-6 days since it happened. The inner foreskin also have some inflammation (very minor). I don't know what it is. Is there something serious.
My father is diabetic from approx last 7 - 9 yrs. And also reached around 500 mg/DL (2 yes back) Currently its around between 237 to 265.(Taking mentioned medicines) He is facing is leg pain and burning sensations. His craving for food is high and frequently need the munching snacks. Also he is not able to control on sweet foods and drinks in take sometimes. I don't know how to keep his diabetic level in control. Please help what else we can do to control his diabetic to normal level and to reduce burning sensations.
In body below neck there and upper chest some white spot was so before 2-3 times it was happed but there is photo wash chemical are coming that cure that time but I did not got now. No which medicine I can take so it will cure now from body.
I have some pain, itching and burning while urination and their is white like always present under the foreskin from last 30 days I go to doctor he said is it blantisis but I do not get relief from his prescribe medication it can be a serious problem I had protected sex 2 month ago please suggest me some homeredies how to get relief from that problem I need to worry for that or it is normal.
I have high fever since morning and whatever I am, I vomit. Even the medicines. I took paracetamol but vomit it too. I have eaten puri and kheer last night.
While a vacation might be a thrilling proposition for many, there are people who get anxious at the very thought of travelling for a vacation. These are travellers who suffer from motion sickness, a condition that causes head reeling and nausea when the patient is in a moving vehicle or even on a roller coaster. It can be occur on trains, buses, cars and even flights. It is a disturbance that is caused in the inner part of the ear. Thankfully, help is at hand with homeopathy treatments.
Let us find out what are the homeopathy treatments for this condition.
- Argentum Nitricum: Dizziness and nausea can be treated with this medicine. Also, it can help patients who are suffering from claustrophobia and general anxiety.
- Borax: When nausea and dizziness as well as anxiety are experienced during downward motion, this medicine can be used. It is best used before the landing of an aeroplane or while going downhill in a car or a bus.
- CocculusIndicus: This is one of the most common medications for motion sickness includes CocculusIndicus. It is especially helpful when the nausea becomes worse with the smell of certain foods. The patient may also take this medicine when the dizziness and weakness makes the patient lie down. This dizziness can also lead to an empty or hollow feeling in one’s abdomen, in which case this medicine can help. Lack of sleep and constantly looking at moving objects are some of the symptoms that can also be treated with this medicine. It can also be used to cure sea sickness.
- Kali Bichromicum: This medicine is ideal for sea sickness, and can be used for symptoms ranging from nausea and dizziness that happens when you stand up. Weakness and an aching body can also be treated with this medicine.Bloating, gagging and retching are also some of the symptoms that can be treated with this medicine.
- Tabacum: When the patient is experiencing symptoms like feeling extremely cold and tired, or even a sinking feeling, this medicine can be used as a remedy.
- Petroleum: Constant nausea can be treated with petroleum. The symptoms treated by this medicine also include an empty feeling in the pit of the stomach as well as too much saliva production, and stiffness in the neck and back. Also, the patient may take this medicine when stomach pain is experienced due to motion sickness.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is ideal for motion sickness experienced due to air travel. Besides air sickness, this medicine can also treat intense headaches and dryness in the mouth and throat. It can also be used to treat stomach pain.
Sir, I am skinny, studying in 9 th class. My question is can you give me answer for rubella vaccine effect and side effect.
I went through MRI Brain scan two years ago (i.e 9th march 2015) because I was having severe headache all the time. My MRI report showed that I have a Bulky Pituitary gland with superior convexity (physiological hyperplasia) that time my weight was normal according to my height. (age 26 height 5'4 .weight -63) from last one year my weight is continuously increasing my current weight is 74 kg. Earlier my weight never crossed this much. Yesterday I went for a TSH test and my tsh range is 7.41. I would like to consult a good Endocrinologist regarding my thyroid problem but I cannot ignore my MRI reports. My concern is my MRI report is two years old. Is it ok to show it to a doctor or I have to go for new MRI Brain scan again? I have read somewhere that we should not go for MRI scan frequently. Kindly clear my confusion.
Hi, my face and neck colour is different from my body colour, it s black compared to my body. How to retain my original colour?
My sister had a white growth on her tongue which was operated couple of weeks back and biopsy done. Report said No Malignancy. It was diagnosed as Hyperkeratosis. Now, once again the same white growth has come back at the same location. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
I have problem in my teeth I face problem during chewing the food and I don't have taste of my food what I do for this.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.
I have been suffering from pitted keratolysis since two weeks. Help me with your suggestions to get rid of it.
Constipation and the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating it
Constipation is defined as the condition in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week
It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle. A number of other factors can cause constipation. Some of those are the lack of sufficient fluids and fibers in your diet, physical inactivity, laxative abuse or drinking less water/liquids.
Whatever the root cause of the problem may be, homeopathy is the best solution. Here are prominent reasons why homeopathic medications are the best option when it comes to treating constipation
1. No side effects: Homeopathy uses natural remedies for treating constipation, therefore, the medication is completely non-toxic and free from side effects of all kinds. You can completely rely on homeopathy for the treatment of your condition without being worried about the side effects at all. This virtue of homeopathic medication makes it best to use homeopathy for the treatment of constipation especially in the case of children, pregnant women, and elderly people.
2. Addressing the symptoms: Homeopathic treatment for constipation is based on your individual symptoms so the treatment varies from person to person. This makes homeopathic medications completely symptom based and therefore more effective.
For instance: A medicine called 'Alumina' is prescribed when a patient has to strain hard to be able to expel even soft stool (which is clay like and sticks to the rectum). However, 'Silicea' is recommended when stool recedes back in the rectum, being only partially expelled.
Permanent treatment: Homeopathy deals with the root of the problem and cures the causes and symptoms of constipation in such an effective manner that the treatment is permanent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Asthma is a common breathing problem that many people face. There are different types of asthma, but the two major ones are allergies occurring due to occupational hazards. Asthma is treatable with puffs and regular check-ups. One needs to ensure that the blood pressure and stress levels are low so that they do not aggravate the condition further. Medicines and puffs are the two common treatment methods when it comes to asthma. But have you wondered whether asthma can be treated using homeopathy? Many patients have approached homeopathic doctors for treating their asthmatic problems through an alternate form of medicine.
Here are some ways of treating Asthma with Homeopathy.
General line of treatment: Homeopathy, as it is understood, tries to cure the problem instead of providing momentary relief. Thus, while trying to diagnose the causes and come up with an effective remedy, the homeopath would not only take down details of your asthma and allergies but also that of your family and their medical history. At times, it is genetic and can have its causes and remedies linked to the family’s medical history.
In addition, the homeopath would be of the opinion that any disease first manifests itself through the less vital organs like the skin. But if its manifestation is somehow suppressed, then it spreads to the vital organs like the lungs and the heart. Thus, having a record of the skin diseases is also crucial in treating asthma.
At times, in children, it is seen that asthma is preceded by eczema. In fact, while continuing with the homeopathic treatment after the asthma is cured, eczema reappears for sometime. This process is called reversal of symptoms and is actually a good sign of healing. Eczema ultimately disappears after a while leaving no traces of asthma and the skin disease on the formerly affected individual.
Medicines: Homeopathic treatment also requires the doctor to prescribe some medicines to the patients. This is done only after taking note of one’s medical history, specific allergies, family medical history and other important details. These medicines do not have any side effects as they are naturally sourced. Some of these medicines are spongia, ignatia and ipecac.
Thus, asthma is very much treatable using the homeopathic course of treatment. If homeopathy suits you as a form of treatment, then it is the natural and best way to treat any medical problem that you are suffering from.