Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Theni and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Goushick KannanYour feedback matters!
My 11 years daughter defined an apical root cyst noted in right maxilla. Doctors of AMC advised to do RCT of 4 teeth. Now i want to know if i take her to chennai apollo, approximately how many days it will be take for the treatment and approx. Cost for it.
I am suffering from toothache since 3 month .when we eat sour thing as a example mango bite so l can't eat anything after that so please suggest me what I can do.
Dear doctor I am Having teeth problem as fluorosis since last few years and also having gaps between the teeth. Since this problem is arising I am unable to smile in front of people also. Please suggest me good idea.
I am from Pune. I am looking for a dental consultation. My front teeth are crossed and thats why it affect when I talk. I want to know about that the permanent teeth clip will helpful or removable clip. And how much they cost for treatment and for how many days it required to back in shape.
My teeth is always looks like black coloured and full of dirt if also I do brush everyday what, treatment I can take.
My teeth are not white. What are the precautions taken such that becomes in to white. Give me some suggestions.
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
I am Ratif ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
I am having gum pain and swelling in one tooth since yesterday. The pain has increased now and I am not able to close my mouth properly.
My wife is 30 years old and she has toothache vocationally and sever, she also had meningioma operated successfully.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.