Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thanjavur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Padmanathan RajendranYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am suffering from migraine. Can you please suggest me some tips. Which make me reduce pain.
Sir mai takriban 10 manth se peshab ke baad kuchh chipchipa padarth nikane se pareshan hun kabhi kabhi latrine mai jor lagane par bhi nikal jata hai kuchh porn think karne par bhi kuchh nikal jata hai please sir help me koi medicine bataye in sab ko rokne ke liye.
I am having regular constipation. please give me some advice as well as what should I do to avoid constipation.
Hello Dr. I am ashish sikrwar I am 26 year old man I am having sneezing problem during ngt and also in dust please tell me what should I do.
I am 20 years old I have a regular sore throat even and then and one year before once I got hurt on my leg and had stitches on it It became completely well BT nowadays it pains when I walk or do anything.
I am a 18 years old boy and now a days masturbation is daily rurtin in my life. So is it injurious for my health? It's not only my problem but I think it is a problem of 90% teenagers. So what can I do.
Hi is cervical spondylosis a cause of vertigo. Or is it due to ear issues. I have neck pain n bilateral chronic eardrum perforation and this imbalance/ dizzy feeling is happening from 2-3 week mostly after I stand for sometime or I bend my head/ neck.
I had stomach infection two times in 5 months and I admit to hospital please give me some tips to be healthy.
I have a sweat problem before some years I meet some doctors and homopetics please give some health suggestions. Thanks.
Coronary artery disease is one of the major killer diseases of the modern society. It is not a solitary problem but brings with it a multitude of issues including obesity, diabetes, stroke, and other metabolic disorders. A thorough understanding of what causes it and how to manage it can help save thousands of lives.
Causes: The circulatory system is mainly made up of the heart and a complex network of arteries and veins. The inner walls of these are lined with smooth muscles, allowing for free flow of blood. Gradually, over a period of time, given the density, the fat from the blood flowing through these vessels settles along the walls of these vessels. This attracts more fat, lipoproteins, and other inflammatory cells and so the process continues. This reduces the diameter of the blood vessels, therefore reducing the amount of blood supply to the target organs. If the target organ is a vital one like the brain or the heart, then it could lead to stroke or heart attacks.
Main causes for coronary artery disease include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sedentary lifestyle, obesity, smoking, diabetes, and stress. Men are more prone than women, and family history and age puts them at higher risk.
Symptoms: Reduced blood supply to the target organ causes the following symptoms:
Shortness of Breath: A person with coronary artery disease will feel short of breath and tired with most activities, even like walking a few meters.
Chest Pain: A strong pressure sensation on the left side of the chest is an indication of coronary artery disease. Known as angina, it comes with stress and goes away once the stress is removed. It could sometimes radiate to the shoulder, down the arm, or up into the jaw also. These are classical symptoms of angina or heart attack and is considered an emergency. Of note, this is often mistaken for indigestion.
Palpitations: A sensation where you are able to hear your heartbeat.
Nausea and Excessive Sweating: Nausea and excessive sweating are also seen during angina.
Treatment: There are 3 modes to manage this.
Aspirin to reduce the viscosity of the blood.
Statin to control the cholesterol levels.
Beta blockers to control hypertension.
Nitroglycerin for temporary relief of angina pain.
Surgical Procedures: Surgical procedures including balloon angioplasty followed by placement of drug-eluting stents and coronary artery bypass surgery are done to manage more severe cases.
Lifestyle Change: Lifestyle changes including reduced fat consumption, decrease body weight, stop smoking, increased physical exercise, and reducing stress are highly important in preventing further damage.
Once suspected, coronary artery disease can be effectively managed and the extent of damage controlled using the above techniques.
Please let us know diabetic details, how to stop the diabetes, which type of food eat. English medicine best or ayervedic is best.
Nowadays sometimes I feel that I have breathing prlm. Suddenly saash atak jata hei and saash ferne mein prlm hoti hey. What might be the reason. 5min tak esa hota hein.
I have tested my Blood sugar level 2 days back and the report shows 1`06 for fasting and 90 for PP. Is there any problem in this report? Can this ever happen?
Mostly, this disease spreads because of the biting of dengue mosquito. Dengue mosquitoes take birth in dirty water and dirty areas. The patient feels great weakness when he gets rid of dengue.
The patient of dengue suffers from intense pain in the body and fever occurs with slight chill. Headache starts soon. Sometimes, he suffers from vomiting, trembling in the body and hot body. Temperature rises even to 102 or 106 degree. Other symptoms are as swelling all over the body, appearance of watery pimples on the body, flushed face, anorexia, obstinate constipation and sometimes symptoms of jaundice. Duration of the illness is 3-4 weeks. The symptoms of this disease disappear when the patient recovers. Sometimes, the patient suffers from excessive laziness and blood comes from mucus membranes.
Biting of dengue mosquito is the main cause of this disease.
Treatment with different homoeopathic medicines:
1. Baptisia: baptisia 3 x should be taken for the treatment of this disease.
2. Gels: gels 3 x to mother tincture should be used for the treatment of dengue.
3 eupat perf: eupat perf 1x should be taken if the patient of dengue has been suffering from the pain in the bones.
4. Carbo veg: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive laziness, excessive hot forehead but the whole body illness should take carbo veg 3.
5. Cimicifuga: cimicifuga 3 x should be used if the patient suffers from pain in the bones
6. Arse: the medicine arse 3x should be taken if the use of cimicifuga does not provide relief.
7. Acid phos: the patient should take acid phos 3 if he feels excessive laziness.
8. Belladonna: if the symptoms are as appearance of red colored pimples on the body and headache because of which the patient feels a lot of trouble, he should take belladonna 6 for the treatment.
9. Aconite: if the patient suffers from high fever in the preliminary stage of this disease and the temperature reaches to 104-105 degree, he should take belladonna 1x to get relief.
10. Bryonia: if the patient of dengue suffers from such symptoms as perspiration, headache which mostly affects to the backside, constipation and pain all over the body, the use of bryonia 3-6 provides a lot of relief.
11. Lachesis: if blood comes from the mucus membranes along with this disease, the patient should take lachesis 6 to get relief.
12. Crotolus: if blood comes with the mucus membranes, the patient should take crotolus 3 to get rid of this problem.
13. Gelsimium: if the temperature is low, gelsimium 1x should be taken to get relief by the patient of dengue.
14. Rhus tox: if the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of excessive chillness, fever along with boils and pimples, convulsion in the hands and feet and rheumatism, he should take rhus tox 3 to get relief.
15. Arsenic: the patient suffers from diarrhea along with dengue, he should take arsenic 6. The disease disappears after taking this medicine.