Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mayuri SawantYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am a women of 29 years. I have not completed a year of my marriage. It is a love marriage after ten years of courtship. Though, my partner did not want to marry me as he got bored with me. He does not take care of me, but often he suddenly takes care. Though, it is very few. I want love and care from my husband. He never understands me and always stay busy in himself. Day by day I am getting depressed and sometime I think to suicide. But only for my parent I cannot take this step. If I am living then I want to be happy. I don't know what to do? Even sometime I hate myself and I do not see my face in mirror. I think I am headache for all. I want to live happy and make everyone happy including my husband. But I am unable. Day by day my confident is reaching the bottom. I am MA in English, but my husband always humiliates me and says that I am good for nothing. It hurts me very much, he never feels me and always treats me as a maid servant. Even he says that I am inferior to his pet dog. I cannot take this all this, but want to give chance to my marriage. I feel less energetic all the time and neglected too. Please say me what to do?
I forget something what I read. This can be called a short memory loss. So what should I do to increase my memory power. I am 20 years old.
Sir mai pichhle 10 sal se deshi tambacoo ka seven kar raha hu lekin ab is se mujhe thakan bahut mahsus hoti hai, body me khana ni lagta hai. Sir koi upay bataiye jis se ki shareer ko fir se nicotine rahit bana saku? Aur ise puri tarah sahi hone me kitna time lagega?
When my wife is much stressed and due to some family disturbances she avoids sex saying not having mood. In this situation what shall do to have a pleasure sex and relief her from such stress or shall I quit sex at that time. Kindly advice and also advice how to seduce her in that situation.
My smoking history is 7 - 8 years n now I quit this habit 2 years ago. Is there chance of any failure. If yes then what is that n what should I do?
As I was patient of depression from 2years. Its going to b cured finally. Bt I have grt notion to do something myself in society. So when I study something, I develop an urge that I will do something grt like that. Coz of this I have developed an headache. As reading such books inspires me a lot. But develops a headache on me dat leaving only I thing, I sud do something n I will do something. What, s this? May I know plz? What sud I do. Be far from such books?
I am 22 year old boy and I smoke 4-5 cigrattes daily, I want to quit smoking! please suggest me some medicine so that I don't feel that curve for smoking!
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.