Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Ms. Mayuri SawantYour feedback matters!
I have lost my brother. Last year. Since the day he has left. Life has changed. I study. I forget things. I don't even remember a thing a rear 2 mins before. I can't concentrate. If I try I start feeling irritated. I just don't feel like speaking to people. Have frequent headaches. And I just try being alone almost all the time. People around me are not getting it. Its not my over thinking. Its something else. Its something which is consistent in my case since my childhood but got even worse after he left. I don't know how to take it now. I just feel like giving up on everything. These mood swings. I feel soo dumb. I just feel lost. Please tell me what to do.
I have anxiety disorder what I do for this. I am taking medicine also for this but it helps for only for some days so what can I do for this.
I am hotel management, 3rd year student, I don't want to continue with the same industry, painting is my passion and I enjoyed that thing but my parents might not be agree about this, so my question is I should asked to my parents about my painting or not?
My age is 30 yrs. Because of my circumstances, I have bad habit from my child age. Even I though to die for having such things and praying for that only. Please help me, how I can come out of habit.
I have lots of anger and very big ego. When I am talking I Sweating. And I always think negatively. I want to think positive but could not. It is happening from 13 years. I am 21. I can't concentrate in work. When I am working I thinking flash back in my brain. I always think past and future. Please help me. Should I go to psychologist. Should I need therapy. What is my problem.
I have taken speech therapy one year ago . I become well . But once again stammer . Now a days I do regular practice what ever touched during speech therapy and do yoga from a week but still stammer . And stammer more when I talk to father . Whether he is soft towards me . Sometimes I also fear from talk on phone and moving in market , I fear from people at market for talk . And I think I stammer. Sometimes I went in mental depression.
I have got into a serious problem of memory loss so how to get rid of it, what kind of food should I eat, what kind of fruits and vegetables will be beneficial to overcome memory loss problem, how can I increase memory power.
I am suffering from Depression and Insomnia for the past 27 years and I am taking treatment with a Psychiatrist. I am taking powerful sedatives and Anti-Depressants, still I don't get deep sleep during night and am not fresh at all in the morning and I can't wake up early in the morning. So I can't go to a Job. There are so many side-effects are there. One such side-effect is Gastric trouble! I can't shit one time! Few hours after shitting again I feel like shitting! How to get rid of this Problem? Please suggest me Doctor!
I cannot concentrate on my studies due my my love situations problems I cannot concentrate how can I solve this problem?
I was feeling shortness or difficult in breathing and it gets worse at night I consult a doctor and he said its anxiety and he gave me some tablets for 5 days and said to meditate I was fine after that and now after 1 month again its causing.
I am engineering student. I haven't concentrate on my study. Feeling guilty and very depressed. But I don't have bad habits. So why m feeling depressed n stressful. Help me my exam is neer.
My friend is in depression because he is not getting admission in the college he wants. How can I help him in this matter medically.
My mother have problem of High pressure, sometimes she becomes angry and it also effect on her sleep, what should I do?
I lost a beloved one. So I am felling depressed all the time. Please suggest an appropriate solution to make myself happy as before.
I'm suffering from depression since many years nd sometimes recovering nd again going to depression as I'm hyper sensitive. I hav attempted to suicide 2 times .I always get -ve thoughts. People say I'm soo innocent. I hate people too.&i m very calm. I fed up with people. I dnt want stay in world. please help me.
I am 30 years old I am thinking too much about future and coping for drink alcohol and drugs but I am non drinker even not use drugs too. oftenly I will go to commits suicide I am suffering from 3 years entire day I am thinking about alcohol and drugs how it's happening I am not understanding what can I do recently I got married even I am not able to enjoy my marriage life please help me madam.
I am getting balance disorder and pain in head from last 2 months and I am also taking tab for hypertension's , I quit smoking also 2 months back in cold turkey way is this the side effect of quit smoking. Or something else.
You may feel there’s nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day, and your work and family responsibilities will always be demanding. Stress and anxiety negatively impacts your health as it makes you prone to diseases, the most common ones being high blood pressure and diabetes. Yes, you have more control over stress than you might think. Stress management is all about taking charge: of your lifestyle, thoughts, emotions, and the way you deal with problems. No matter how stressful your life seems, there are steps you can take to relieve the pressure and regain control.
There are many ways by which you can deal with stress:
- Identify the sources of stress in your life- It’s easy to identify sources of stress following a major life event such as changing jobs, moving home, or losing a loved one, but pinpointing the sources of everyday stress can be more complicated. It’s all too easy to overlook your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that contribute to your stress levels. Sure, you may know that you’re constantly worried about work deadlines, but maybe it’s your procrastination, rather than the actual job demands, that is causing the stress.
- Eat healthy, eat right- Make sure the meals you eat are nutritious and well balanced. It is essential that the foods should be a wholesome mix of carbohydrates, protein, fats, Vitamins and minerals. Focus mostly on whole foods rather than refined foods and include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Give peace a chance- Meditation, when practiced on a regular basis, has been shown to cut down stress levels significantly. It helps in restoring your emotional well-being and increasing self-awareness.
- No more glug glug- Although a glass of some good old red wine or Chardonnay twice a week definitely lifts your spirits, excessive alcohol consumption and making it a habit you cannot do without can mess with your brain and cause panic to set in once the effects of alcohol wear off. Apart from all the other serious health complications, it is known to aggravate stress and anxiety once the “high” of alcohol recedes.
- See the lighter sides of life- Try to see the lighter side of things in life; remember everything in life doesn’t warrant seriousness. Realize that you can’t control each and every thing, so stop trying to and just go with the flow.
- Reach out! Be in the thick of things- Talk to people, volunteer or play team sports as these can help uplift your mood and make you feel better. It acts as a support network that can help you manage stress.
- Get moving- Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress, but you don’t have to be an athlete or spend hours in a gym to experience the benefits. Just about any form of physical activity can help relieve stress and burn away anger, tension, and frustration. Exercise releases endorphins that boost your mood and make you feel good, and it can also serve as a valuable distraction to your daily worries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist and ask a free question.