Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrajesh Dubey
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vrajesh DubeyYour feedback matters!
I have a black patch on my skin it was there from about a week and its disappearing really slow what should I do?
I have skin problem from past 6 years around genital area ,i got treatment from many doctors and they say it is fungal but it do not go after lot of medication help me if you can.
Sir I am suffering from anal fissure, taking nutri bactrim tabs 3 times a day and doctors prescribed me some types of powder like shatavari and some herbs to make it like tea and to take it.
Hi im 20 years old boy, day by day my skin is getting darker due to some surveying in sunlight, can I get my colour back, is there any remedies like capsules or tablets.
I am getting wounds near anus external skin. What go do I am having high BP taking 50mg metosartan and remetor CV 10.
The skin is the largest organ of protection and defense. The skin plays an important role in the elimination of toxins and can assist the kidneys in their work. If there is a buildup of toxins in the body, the skin will try to help in removing them. The skin tries to help to eliminate the toxins out as skin rashes or skin conditions.
Every day we are exposed to toxins in our air, water, food and personal products. Examples of these chemicals are pesticides (in our food, lawns and parks), solvents (in gasoline, paints and cleaning products) and plastic chemicals (such as BPA and phthalates). We can do our best to live free of these substances, but some are unavoidable. Eating reactive foods leads to inflammation, which can lead to a number of symptoms and diseases, including chronic skin problems such as acne and eczema. Signs of toxicity that appear in the skin include acne, boils, rashes, inflammation, etc.
Your body needs to get rid of the waste products somehow. Some of these wastes can be excreted through the skin, such as urea, water, uric acid and ammonia. This helps rid your body of the things that might make you sick if your skin didn’t serve as a gateway to the outside.
Causative factors of skin diseases:
Skin diseases are the expression of toxins accumulation in the body. This toxin accumulation can cause by,
- Food with chemicals like pesticides, preservatives, processed food
- Exposure to chemicals through soaps, shampoos, phenyl
- Exposure to radiation
- Exposure to pollution – water, air and food
- Uses of plastic materials
Skin being the largest organ in the human body, presents many diseases. In fact, skin is the reflection of what is happening inside the body. Most of the internal systems and organs in the body when get affected or dis-eased because of accumulation of toxins, they show their effects in the form of skin diseases, in various forms.
- Rash: Nearly any change in the skin’s appearance can be called a rash. Most rashes are from simple skin irritation; others result from medical conditions.
- Dermatitis: A general term for inflammation of the skin. Atopic dermatitis (a type of eczema) is the most common form.
- Eczema: Skin inflammation (dermatitis) causing an itchy rash. Most often, it’s due to an overactive immune system.
- Psoriasis: An autoimmune condition that can cause a variety of skin rashes. Silver, scaly plaques on the skin are the most common form.
- Dandruff: A scaly condition of the scalp may be caused by seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, or eczema.
- Acne: The most common skin condition, acne affects over 85% of people at some time in life.
- Cellulitis: Inflammation of the dermis and subcutaneous tissues, usually due to an infection. A red, warm, often painful skin rash generally results.
- Abscess (boil or furuncle): A localized skin infection creates a collection of pus under the skin.
- Warts: A virus infects the skin and causes the skin to grow excessively, creating a wart.
- Melanoma: The most dangerous type of skin cancer, melanoma results from sun damage and other causes. A skin biopsy can identify melanoma.
- Basal cell carcinoma: The most common type of skin cancer. Basal cell carcinoma is less dangerous than melanoma because it grows and spreads more slowly.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: A common form of skin cancer, squamous cell carcinoma may begin as an ulcer that won’t heal, or an abnormal growth. It usually develops in sun-exposed areas.
- Herpes: The herpes viruses HSV-1 and HSV-2 can cause periodic blisters or skin irritation around the lips or the genitals.
- Hives: Raised, red, itchy patches on the skin that arise suddenly. Hives usually result from an allergic reaction.
- Tinea vesicolor: A benign fungal skin infection creates pale areas of low pigmentation on the skin.
- Shingles (herpes zoster): Caused by the chickenpox virus, shingles is a painful rash on one side of the body.
- Scabies: Tiny mites that burrow into the skin cause scabies. An intensely itchy rash in the webs of fingers, wrists, elbows, and buttocks is typical of scabies.
- Ringworms: A fungal skin infection (also called tinea). The characteristic rings it creates are not due to worms.
- Skin Allergies – Reaction of body through the skin to some allergens like some food item, dust, sun etc
Homoeopathic medicines make our body strong to relieve stress and to remove toxins from the body. Homeopathic remedies not only remove the complaint but also the tendency of the complaint to recur. Since the causes are internal, we need internal medicines. Applying ointments on skin problems may again push all toxins inside our body, which can result in disease of internal organs which is more harmful. Some examples of Homoeopathic remedies
- Hepetic eruptions all over the body – Dulcamara, psorinum, ran- b
- Fiery red rashes on the body – Aconite, belladonna, stramonium, sulphur
- Soft warts – Ant –crude, calc, nit-a, sil, thuja
Some lifestyle changes for skin ailments,
- Drink lots of water to help body to remove toxins
- Use lemon to remove toxins from body
- Take 7 hours sleep to help the repair of our body
- Do good amount of physical activities to remove toxins through increase in blood circulation and sweating
- Practice some relaxation methods to manage the stress
- Have lots of vegetables and fruits preferably organic
- Wash all fruits and vegetables properly to remove pesticides
- Avoid radiation and pollution as much as possible
- Avoid chemical contacts through the skin and nose.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!